46

Mingi opened his front door and practically jumped into Yunho's arms. Yunho stumbled back a bit, but still wrapped his arms around the boy's waist.

"Well, hello," Yunho chuckled.

Mingi clutched on to Yunho tightly, burying his face in Yunho's shoulder. He didn't mean to great the elder this way, but he couldn't control his actions when he saw him. Yunho, realizing Mingi wasn't letting go very soon, started to rub the boy's bath soothingly. He can tell that something must be wrong for Mingi to be hugging him for this long. Mingi didn't realize how much time had gone by. His thoughts have been taking over his mind lately. Ever since that slightly homophobic comment from that fan girl on his instagram, he's been on edge. He was only snapped back into reality when Yunho broke the silence.

"You okay, Ming?" Yunho asked quietly.

"Sorry," Mingi pulled away to look at Yunho's face, "I've just been a little stressed. I needed a hug."

"Awe," Yunho replied, hands still resting on the younger's waist, "What have you been stressed about?"

Mingi sighed, "It's kind of stupid. It's about Instagram stuff. Don't worry. I'm working through it."

Mingi's gaze shifted to the ground and he bit his lip. Yunho can tell that whatever it is, it's still bothering Mingi. Though he was told not to worry about it, he can't help but want to be there for him.

"Well, if you ever need help with anything or just need someone to vent to, you can just call me," Yunho offers.

Mingi lifted his head and raised his eyebrows. His mouth formed into a slight pout which Yunho finds absolutely adorable.

"You mean that?" He asked.

"Of course!" Yunho replied, "And if you ever need me, like physically... for hugs or whatever, I'll come right over."

Mingi chuckled a little bit, and Yunho was thrilled to see his gorgeous smile return.

"So if it's 3:00 in the morning, and I need a hug, you'll come over?" He asked.

"I'll be groggy and I'll have bags under my eyes from tiredness," Yunho joked, "But yes, I'll be there."

Mingi's eyes lit up, and Yunho nearly melted. Mingi has never had anyone offer this before. He knows for sure his exes wouldn't do this for him when they were dating. He only met Yunho a few weeks ago, and he's already topped any boy Mingi has ever dated. Mingi just hopes Yunho is telling the truth.

"Do you promise?" Mingi asked, his voice more quiet than expected.

Yunho smiled reassuringly at him, "Yes. I promise."

Mingi wrapped his arms around Yunho's neck and hugged the boy again, tightly this time. Mingi knew that Yunho was nice, but he never expected him to care so much so quickly. Yunho is turning out to be the thing Mingi has been missing from his life.  He craves the stability Yunho offers him. When he is with Yunho, his worries seem to disappear for a little while. Mingi has never met someone who affects him this much.

Mingi began to pull away, but he stopped himself. He did something then that surprised Yunho, and even himself a little bit. He pressed a soft kiss to Yunho's cheek. Yunho instantly froze and felt his entire face heat up. Mingi let his lips linger for a few seconds, before pulling away. Both boys are blushing madly. Mingi moved back, away from Yunho. He started fumbling with his fingers.

"S-sorry..." Mingi muttered.

"And you said I apologize too much?" Yunho cracked a smile.

Mingi continued playing with his hands. He isn't sure if kissing Yunho's cheek crossed a line or not. He likes Yunho, but he doesn't want to scare the boy away by moving too quickly. Yunho took Mingi's hands in his to make him stop fumbling. Yunho's eyes are warm and endearing, making Mingi feel comfortable again.