48

Seonghwa plopped down next to Hongjoong in the uncomfortable school theater seats. The theater is fairly crowded, as the show is starting in another ten minutes or so. Seonghwa glanced at Hongjoong, who paid the boy little attention as he tapped away on his phone. Seonghwa placed the Twizzlers onto Hongjoong's lap gently, gaining his attention. Hongjoong shut his phone off and slid it into his pocket. He took the Twizzlers and ripped the package open with his teeth. Seonghwa licked his lips. He's not going to lie, that was a little hot. 

"Thanks, Hwa." Hongjoong murmured after opening them. 

Seonghwa blushed and gazed down at his feet. "No problem."

The nickname made Seonghwa's heart beat a little bit faster, though he wished it didn't. He doesn't want to look like an anxious dork around Hongjoong because he seems so relaxed. Seonghwa feels like he would judge him, or possibly dislike him if he doesn't act just as indifferent. Seonghwa's been trying to be coy, though sometimes he can't help being excitable around Hongjoong. 

 Hongjoong doesn't really think as much. He is pretty appreciative of Seonghwa for buying him his favorite candy. He finds the gesture thoughtful, and he recognizes that Seonghwa is a considerate person. Hongjoong takes one of the Twizzlers out and is about to place it to his mouth when he stops himself. Since, Seonghwa bought them for him,  the least he can do is offer him one. Hongjoong nudges the elder with his elbow and holds the Twizzler towards him. Seonghwa freezes, unsure of what to do as the Twizzlers sits a few inches from his face. 

"Want some?" Hongjoong asks, a bit amused. 

Seonghwa chuckled nervously.  Though, he did lean forward and take a bite of the Twizzler. Hongjoong pulled the other end of it, in order to break the Twizzler so Seonghwa could eat it. The two made eye contact as Hongjoong ate the other half. In a moment of cockiness, Hongjoong winked at the elder. Seonghwa's lips curled up at the action. 

"Wow," Seonghwa breathed, "You're so cool, Hongjoong."

Hongjoong laughed, "Is that sarcasm?"

"I don't know. Is it?"

Hongjoong is a bit taken aback by Seonghwa's sudden spirit, but he still keeps his smug expression. Having hung out with the elder a few times, Hongjoong had him pinned as the high-strung and orderly time. He's glad to be seeing this side of Seonghwa come out. It's stirring something deep inside Hongjoong, though he isn't sure what. He cocked his brow and tilted his head to the side. 

"Is that sarcasm too, Hwa?" Hongjoong taunted. 

"That just depends." Seonghwa teased back. 

"Depends on what?"

"Depends on if you're going to give me another Twizzler or not."

This time Seonghwa's the one who raises his eyebrow and cocks his head to the side. A smug smirk rests on his face as he awaits Hongjoong's next move. Hongjoong chuckles a bit as he takes another Twizzler out of the package.  Hongjoong moves tauntingly slow as he brings the Twizzler to Seonghwa's lips. To Hongjoong's surprise, Seonghwa's tongue darts out to move the tip of the Twizzler as it's put into his mouth. 

Hongjoong doesn't usually lose his cool, however, this is an exception. His jaw dropped. Like actually dropped, like a fucking cartoon character. Seonghwa bit about halfway down the Twizzler, leaving the other half in Hongjoong's grasp like before. Seonghwa laughed lightly at Hongjoong's still agape mouth. 

"Did you just fucking feed him?" A high pitched voice interrupted the two.

The two both glanced up to see Wooyoung's taunting grin. Hongjoong quickly closed his mouth and scoffed.