C.ONE

CRIES OF A BABY was all Kokonoi heard when he head out from the kitchen of his mansion, he groaned in irritation as he open the door.

"What the hell is that cries?" He said to himself when he suddenly look around and found nothing bur then heard the sobs of a infant again making him look down, eyed widen in shock when he saw an infant on a basket sobbing

He kneeled and carried the basket as he took the paper attached and read it.

"Her name's Y/N, she doesn't have any surname because I can't give my surname to her because of some reasons, better take care of her because she's yours. If you are doubting then you can take a dna test with her, I can't raise her so please raise her yourself. She's already eight months her birthday is on December 25th." He read as he look at the sobbing baby again.

"You're mine? Ha, your mom's insane" he said before closing the door and putting the basket on the sofa.

UWAAAAAA

Kokonoi flinch hearing the baby's cries as he carry the baby hesitantly not wanting the baby to hear it's cry anymore.

"Shh don't cry, I'm here" he said and stand comforting the baby while still in his arms patting her slowly and lightly to calm her down.

Thinking what he did eight months ago but nothing is entering his mind all he can do is stare into the now sleeping baby as he examine the baby's face.

'She looks like a bit of me, I'm curious about her eyes if she got mine even if I can't remember her mom's face.'

'Am I really her father? Should I take a dna test?'

'Akane-san...what should I do? Will I be a good father?'

He is about to speak when the sound of doorbell heard making him shock hearing his colleagues' voices.

'Fudge! I forgot that they will be here today!' He thought as he took a step but then stopped when he remembered that he have a sleeping baby in his arms.

Kokonoi's mouth is about to open when the door of his house opened and his colleagues entered seeing him carrying a sleeping baby in his arms.

"What the? Who's that baby in your arms Koko?" Kakucho asked as they reached him, while the others peeked in the sleeping baby in their colleague's arm.

"My child" he answered and look away. "That's what the letter said"

"letter?" Mikey asked and get the letter attached in the basket and read it. "So she's your daughter?"

"The heck? You didn't use protection can't believe you're that careless Koko" Sanzu said as he laugh and Kokonoi glared at him.

Takeomi sit in the sofa and look at him. "You will get a dna test for confirmation aren't you?"

"Of course I will for assurance" He answered as he sit on the sofa again while Ran sit beside him and look at the baby.

"She looks a bit like you, though I hope she will not inherit your love for money" Ran said to him.

"When will you have dna testing?" Mochi asked.

"As soon as possible"

The Bonten talked about the said DNA testing while the baby is still sleeping in Kokonoi's arms as they called their private doctor and did the testing for the two.

TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY
SANZU SINGING PASHPASH

Three days had passed when Kokonoi received the result of the DNA test, nervousness filled his body. He can admit that these past three days that he have with the baby he felt happy and contented, is it because he is his own daughter? Maybe that is the reason.

He decided that whatever the result of the test he will treasure the baby as if his own, in short he will adopt her if the result will be negative.

"So what is the result?" Rindou asked as Kokonoi opened the envelope while the others are waiting for him to announce.

99.98%

Kokonoi's heart filled with relief and happiness that he never experienced after he depart with his best friend Inupi and his dead crush Akane.

'Is this finally the happiness you sent to me Akane-san? If this is it, then I should thank you' He thought as he smile.

"It's positive, she's my daughter" He answered and look at his colleagues. "Guess I'm a father now"