C.FOUR

"You don't need to choose Princess, I
can buy them all for you"

"Papa! Come on let's go! I can see pretty dresses!" Y/N said while laughing and pulling her father's hand because she is excited to look over a boutique filled with clothes for kids.

Kokonoi smiled at his daughter as he chuckle and let himself get pull by his adorable daughter.

"Alright princess, don't worry we'll buy everything you like there" he said as they entered the boutique.

"Good morning sir and young miss, welcome" the sales lady greeted them with a smile.

"Good morning!" Y/N greeted happily with her big smile that made the staffs of the boutique squeal because of her cuteness.

Kokonoi smile proudly at his daughter's cuteness.

'That's my daughter y'all, she's the cutest' He said in his mind with proud while secretly nodding.

Y/N roam her eyes around the boutique when she saw a pretty dress that caught her attention, the kid run and point on the said dress.

"Papa look! Pretty dress!" She said and giggle.

"Yes princess, it's so pretty and it suits you" he said and pat her head. "Why don't you try it?"

Kokonoi called for a staff as he grab the dress and handed it to them.

"A small size of this and also this and that one and that" he said as he pointed to some dresses and shoes that he can see that is pretty and suit for his one and only daughters, and yes he is just pointing because he can pay for the clothes.

The father and daughter duo sit on a sofa as they wait for the clothes Kokonoi said to the staff.

"Papa should I pick more?" Y/N asked curiously as she tilt her head, Kokonoi smiled.

"If you want to pick more you can, Papa will buy everything for you" he answered.

'Even if you wished for a private island all for yourself I can buy and give it to you' Kokonoi said in his mind.

Suddenly a sales lady walked towards them. "Hello Sir and Young miss, we have a parent and child clothes it is a limited edition from this boutique of ours"

"There's a Father and daughter one?" He asked curiously as he lifted his gaze while the sales lady nod.

"Yes Sir, we have one"

Kokonoi looked at his daughter who is now happily playing in his phone as he asked her. "Hey princess want to have a matching clothes with Papa?"

Y/N lifted her gaze to her dad and speak. "Papa and Y/N same clothes?"

"Yes Princess, do you want too?"

"I can show it to uncles?"

"Yup, it'll be amazing to show the uncles that you have same clothes like papa right?"

"Yes! I want too" Y/N answered and smile happily.

Kokonoi looked at the sales lady and ordered the limited edition promo from the boutique as he said the size and they wait for it.

Thinking he can't wait to show and flaunt his twinning clothes with Y/N to the Bonten executives, and imagining the jealous faces of his colleagues.

KOKONOI's IMAGINATION

He and Y/N entered the base as the executives look at them with wide eyes noticing their matching clothes.

"What's the meaning of this?" Ran asked as he walk towards them and carry Y/N and kiss her cheeks. "Good morning Sweetheart"

"Good morning uncle Ran!"

"Your dress is so pretty where did you brought it?" Ran asked as he headed back to his seat.

"Papa brought it last weekend with me! Isn't it pretty uncles?" She asked then giggled as the Bonten executives smiled adorably on her.

"it's pretty but Koko's clothes doesn't suit him it suits me more" Rindou said as he crosses his arm.

"Nah it suits me more" Sanzu butted in.

Kakucho look at Y/N with a smile. "Y/N-chan, why don't you have a matching clothes with Uncle Kaku too just like you have with your Papa?"

"Ehh~ but Papa said only Papa and Y/N can have matching clothes" she answered as she tilted her head cutely.

The Bonten executives who heard it except Mikey slump their shoulder as Kokonoi smugly smiled at them but then faded when Mikey speak.

"Ne Y/N-chin, why don't you have a matching Dorayaki shirt with me?" Mikey asked as the Bonten executives deadpanned at him.

END OF KOKONOI's IMAGINATION

Kokonoi shook his head on his imagination as he look at his daughter who is happily playing on his phone.

"Princess do you want another doll? I saw a doll shop here earlier when we are outside" he asked his daughter but Y/N just shrugged.

Kokonoi frown as Y/N is still not paying attention to him and still playing on his phone of who knows what game is it. "What about a big Sofia the first doll?"

"Hey princess what about we eat on your favorite-"

"Papa please be quiet I'm trying to serve my customers here and they are getting angry because I only have three pans for my patties" she said while puffing her cheeks out irritated in her games.

The said doted father look at his daughter in shock because of what she just said to him but instead of getting angry he can't help but chuckle at his daughter's cuteness.

'My dear princess how can you be so cute? I wonder if I am this cute when I was a kid, oh well of course I am' he thought as he ruffle his daughter's hair.

"Then let's buy you a kiddie kitchen set for your playroom, so that we can play there and you will serve papa and uncles there with your cookings" he said to his daughter with a smile.

With that after their father and daughter shopping time Kokonoi called his secretary to buy a kiddie kitchen set for Y/N's playroom and that kitchen set arrived earlier than he expected.

ઇઉ ︿︿ ︿︿ ︿︿ ︿︿︿︿ ︿︿ ︿︿ ઇઉ

A/N: midterms week is finally done! T^T wishing for a good grades to come, by the way thank you for reading this book❤️

I enjoy reading the comments, feel free to suggest any scenarios since I am running out of ideas.