C.FOURTEEN

"Don't eat uncle Mochi! You're a meanie!"

"Uncles! Y/N is here!" The girl happily shouted holding two small paper bags of food she and her father brought while running with her small feet.

Kokonoi said to her with worry while following her assisting her from behind. "Be careful Y/N"

The Bonten executives turn their heads in unison to the newly arrived kid with her father following her behind, they smiled and called her.

"Princess!"

"Sweetheart"

"Y/N-chin"

"Sunshine! My dear sunshine is here!"

"The hidden Haitani"

The little girl giggled when she heard her uncles calling her, she arrived and hugged her favorite uncle- I mean her uncle Kakucho who is sitting on a sofa.

"Hi uncle kaku!" She greeted happily while Kakucho peppered her with kisses on her face causing for her to giggle.

Hearing some whining and boos from three certain males who are jealous of the attention Kakucho got from their favorite niece.

"Boo"

"I'm the favorite!"

"No idiot I am"

"Shut up jellyfish go back to the ocean"

"You axolotl! Go back to the ocean too"

"You two sea creatures shut up it's now out of the topic, go back to the ocean both of you"

"Oh shut up you're a sea horse"

Takeomi sighed at the three mumbling. "What's with the sudden sea creatures topic?"

Hearing about the sea creatures topic from her uncles she turned her head to the three. "Oh! Oh! I asked papa to buy me an axololol because it reminds me of uncle Sanzu!"

Sanzu looked at her with a 'really kid?' while the Haitani twins just laugh at him.

"Sweetheart it's axolotl not axololol" Kakucho pat her head, Y/N giggled and run from Kakucho's grasp to take a seat with her father who is now sitting beside Mikey.

"Hi uncle Mikey!"

"Y/N-chin you're finally here" Mikey ruffle her head lightly while the little girl showed him the small paper bags she's holding.

"What's that?"

"Papa and I brought this on a store nearby, I heard it's fluffy when eating and some has fruits inside" She answered, Kokonoi helped her to remove the box inside the paper bag and placed them in the small table in front of them.

The Bonten executives took an interest on what the father and daughter duo have brought so some removed their gazes from their phones and some also stopped their current activities to look at it.

"Oh...is that a mochi?" Ran mumbled when he saw the boxes of Mochies he saw on the table.

Y/N opened the first box happily and get one piece of mochi then showing it to her father . "Papa! Papa! Look, it's fluffy and it's white like snow"

"Yes princess, come on try it" Kokonoi said to her with a smile.

'My baby is such a cutie! Damn my genes is flowing in her veins well' Kokonoi thought proudly watching his daughter munching her mochi with a bright aura surrounding her.

Mikey who is watching his niece speak since he also want a piece of mochi. "You like them Y/N-chin?"

"Hmm! They're delicious do you want one uncle Mikey?" She asked offering him a piece and Mikey nod as answer, the kid then giggled giving him one. "Here you go uncle!"