C.SEVEN

It's a good sunny day for the Haitani brothers as they babysit Y/N who is wearing her expensive designer clothes that was given to her by her one and only grandpa- I mean her uncle Takeomi, Koko is not with them right now because he has a business to do, a transaction together with Kakucho but he said that he will just pick his daughter up after he finished the business.

So going back to the story, Y/N and her two purple haired nannies were currently strolling in the mall since they are babysitting her. Anywhere she goes the two are following her and well they are the one who is paying since Koko said to them that he will pay them so they are glad and grinning all the way.

The two haitanis stopped from walking and stunned when Y/N just shouted and run towards a familiar figure.

"MAMA!"

Ran who heard Y/N screamed widened his eyes as he look at his brother. "Huh?"

Rindou looked at his brother as well. "Huh?"

"Mama?" - They said in unison.

as the words sink into their minds the elder Haitani which is Ran being an over dramatic gossip man he is he instantly run to her processing that Y/N didn't even know her mother so why is she suddenly calling someone 'Mama'

"H-Hey sweetheart!" Ran said following the running child who stopped on a familiar figure as the older Haitani looked at it. "Eh?"

And Rindou who got left alone followed with an stoic look on his face don't know who to follow or think what he is doing in his life, because he is thinking if he is a babysitter of a five-year-old child or he is a babysitter of two people which were a five-year-old child and a thirty-year-old man.

On the other hand a certain blonde haired man looked at a young girl who hugged his legs while he is typing on his phone.

"MAMA!"

Inupi stopped typing on his phone and look on the girl who hugged his leg. "Hey kid"

"Mama"

'Mama?' He thought. 'Did she just called me Mama?'

Before he could say anything a purple haired Haitani wearing a white polo shirt and jeans run towards them panting, Inupi narrowed his eyes and saw who it was and it is the known Haitani Ran formerly from the gang named Tenjiku that was lead by Kurokawa Izana and now Ran is a known criminal from the notorious criminal organization called Bonten.

'Why is a criminal here?' Inupi narrowed his eyes on him and eyeing him when the girl who is hugging his legs speak catching his attention remembering that there's still a kid hugging him. 'Oh yah I forgot there's a child hugging my legs'

"Uncle! Mama!" Y/N answered with a wide smile and point at Inupi who's eyes is now wide same as Ran.

"Mama?!" Ran said with shock as he look at Inupi realizing who the man is.

'Oooh it's Inui Seishu, Koko's ex- I mean old best friend' The elder Haitani thought as he grin secretly as he look back at Y/N who is still not letting Inupi go.

"Hey Kid" Inupi called her as Y/N smile at him widely.

"It's Y/N, Mama!" She answered happily.

Inupi chuckled and hold both of her arms with gentleness not wanting her to get hurt because she's still a child he knows that they are still delicate.

"Alright Y/N...I'm not your mama" He answered looking at her with a smile not minding Ran who is smirking and secretly taking photos and videos wanting to send them to Koko.

Rindou who was left alone followed them as he flashed a stoic face and instantly took out his phone and took a videos and pictures on the scenario in front of him.