C.TWO

AFTER THREE YEARS

"PAPA!"

The three year old girl shouted as she run down the stairs to go to her father who is talking with his colleagues, the Bonten members look at the adorable girl who is smiling brightly

"Hey princess have you finished playing with your doll house already?" Kokonoi asked as he ruffle his daughter's hair who nod happily.

Y/N's blue eyes shifted into the males who are looking at her who wants to gain her attention, she smiled brightly at them and wave.

"Hewo uncwels, gwood mowning!" She greeted with a bright smile as usual. (Hello uncles, good morning!)

"Good morning too princess/sweetheart/sunshine/love"

The little girl giggle at them as she covered her mouth with two of her hands and faces her father again.

"Papa, whash fwo bweakfwast? can Y/N hwep papa in cwooking Y/N's bweakfwast?" She asked while looking at Kokonoi who is preparing for his child's breakfast. (Papa, what's for breakfast? Can Y/N help papa in cooking Y/N's breakfast?)

"No sweetheart, you're still a kid and you might get hurt if you help papa" he said to her as she pouted.

Kokonoi chuckled at her. "Go and play with your uncles for now, you can help me when you get big already okay?"

Y/N's pout change into a big smile as she nod. "Othey! I'll pway with uncwel hawu's pweinky hwair and uncwel windou's jewy hwair!" (Okay! I'll play with uncle haru's pinky hair and uncle rindou's jelly hair)

Even though she's already three years old she still can't speak clearly making Sanzu sometimes tease her for her words but not that bad for the pink hair man because one time when he made her cry for teasing her so much, he ended up on death row because Mikey found out.

"Don't run okay? You might get hurt" Kokonoi reminded her.

"Notwed Papa!"

After that she then dashes towards her uncles as she went into Mikey who is currently sitting on a solo sofa.

"Uncwel Mwikey hewoo~" she greeted as she put her two hands in his lap and smile at him brightly.

Mikey pat her head with a smile. "Hello angel, how's your sleep?"

"Y/N's sweep is gweat! I dweamt of a bwad mwonster twapped me on a towew and papa and uncwel swaved Y/N wike thwis! And then uncwel mwikey kwicked the mwonster to the swky wike thwis! And then *blabber with actions*" she told him with actions.

The Bonten members who are listening to her laugh at her along with her father who is listening to her story telling to Mikey with actions even though her words are not that clear, as Y/N came into their life even though they are criminals the girl brought light to them especially to Kokonoi's life.