C.EIGHT

"Uncle Omi said Gucci suits me the best!"

"Princess I'm still not finish combing your hair come here" Kokonoi said as he followed his excited daughter who is wearing her uniform.

"But Papa, I will be late for my first day" she said and pouting.

The man chuckled at his daughter as he gesture her to come near him which she followed. "It's still early, your school will start at eight and you still have a lot of time"

"Oooh okay!" She answered happily. "Will I be able to have friends?"

"Of course you will, just be friendly and don't be rude to them" Kokonoi said to her as he comb his daughter's hair.

"What do you want to wear for your hair? Chanel? Dior? Gucci? Prada?" He asked as he stand and headed to the accessory drawers of his daughter.

Y/N gazed at her father curiously don't know what he said so she answered him without any clue. "Hmm Gucci?"

"Because Uncle Omi said gucci suits me the best!" She added remembering what Omi said to her before.

FLASHBACK WITH Y/N AND OMI

Y/N is happily playing with her new dolls that was gifted to her by Mikey and Sanzu who just visited her earlier the morning when suddenly Takeomi who just went on a business in Paris stopped by in the Kokonoi mansion.

"Hey sweetie" Takeomi called making her stop from playing and look at him.

"Uncle Omi!"

The five year old girl smile brightly and stand as she run towards her uncle who laugh because of her cuteness.

"Don't run you might trip"

She then tackle her into a hug as he carry her in his hands while he is still holding a bunch of paper bags on his left hand.

"I missed you uncle Omi!" She said as she kissed his cheek.

"I'm was just gone for two weeks, sweetie"

"I wanted to call you but Papa said you're busy, so I didn't call you because I don't want to disturb your work" she smiled.

"That's so kind of you" he smiled and put her down as he showed him the paper bags he is holding. "I brought you gifts"

"Gifts?" Y/N tilt her head. "But it's not my birthday"

Takeomi laugh at her and pat her head. "Silly. It's uncle omi's gift for you because you're a good kid"

"You're Santa?!"

"But uncle Omi is much cooler than Santa right?"

Y/N crosses her arms and close her eyes as if she is thinking intently making Takeomi chuckle.

"Hmmmm"

"What are you doing sweetie?"

"I'm thinking uncle Omi" she answered still has her eyes close.

"I'm just kidding about earlier" he said still smiling. "Come on open the things I brought for you"

She then open her eyes and look at the paper bags he placed on the floor. "They are so many!"