Two

Cammie;

"Hey, new kid!" A guy with raven brown hair yells, waving me over to his table where he and two more guys are sat at. Shit, he's hot.

I walk over to them with my tray full of food, being careful not to trip and make a total fool of myself.

"Hey, I'm Cameron." I say in a deep voice, placing my tray on the dark blue table as I sit down next to a curly haired boy, who was sitting across from the boy that called me over.

"Nice to meet ya. I'm Harry, and these two are Adam and Zayn." He says, pointing to each one of the guys. The two greet me briefly as I nod at them, as a greeting as well.

The first one, Adam had a pretty muscular figure, and seemed to be really tall in comparison with Zayn, probably being the oldest one in the group.

I looked over at Zayn and couldn't help but notice the several tattoos he had across his arms.

"So, how do you guys know each other?" I ask, trying to break the awkward silence that was filling the air around us.

"We all met in detention last year," Adam speaks up. "Harry here decided that it would be funny to glue the teachers chair to the chalkboard while he was away and asked Zayn and I for help." He stiffles a laugh along with Zayn, and Harry smirks slightly.

"We ended up gluing two chairs, all the chalk we could find, and a random nerd that passed by, threatening us that she would tell the principal. Poor girl." Harry said as the four of us chuckle.

I kinda felt bad for the girl tough, these guys seem like such troublemakers.

"From that day on we always pranked people on detention together, until the last day of school we decided to do it in chemistry class. Long story short we exploded a toilet with acid and our principal made us go to summer school otherwise she would would get us expelled." Adam tells me and I rose my eyebrows up in surprise.

"What about you Cameron? How did you end up here?" Zayn asks me.

"Uh...I got expelled from my old school in Minnesota for aggressive behavior towards other students. But mostly for having an affair with a teacher." I shrug, making up a story on the spot.

I'm used to make up excuses and lie to my parents about all kinds of stuff so this wouldn't be much of a challenge to me if they didn't ask anything that required a very detailed answer.

Zayn smirks at the last sentence. "Was she hot?"

I was a little taken aback by his question; I was hoping one of them would change the subject.

"Heck yes. But it took me like a month to get her to first base with her." I say, leaning back in my chair the same way I've seen guys do at my school.

"What was she like?" Harry pipes up. I quickly remember one time when my ex-boyfriend Jack was telling his mates about his new PE teacher a few weeks ago.

"Her name was Luana. She was a hot brunette in her mid-twenties, teached PE. Man, I don't think I'll ever find a chick with an ass as big as hers." I say, internally cringing at the last part.

The three of them laugh, Harry clapping me on the back.

After the four of us finished eating, we all went our separate ways. Zayn went to English class along with Harry, Adam went to science and I have no idea what my first class is.

I pulled my schedule out of my pocket, reading over it. Looks like I'm going to history, then maths, then chemistry and last period is PE. Hurray.

And I'm already late. Great.