Three

Cammie;

I woke up saturday morning with my phone vibrating on the pillow beside me, signaling that I had just received a text message.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes lazily, extending my hand to grab the vibrating object.

I quickly unlocked it, and scrolled through my messages, finding two unread ones.

Mom: hi sweetie! dad and I hope that you've been enjoying yourself there in the all girl camp and that you've made some new friends! call us whenever you can!

Maya💩: so how did you do on your first week?

I decided to reply to Maya first, since the text had been received last friday at 8pm. I would call my parents at lunch or something.

Cammie: better than I was expecting actually, sorry for not answering earlier btw

I soon received a reply from her.

Maya💩: It's fine. Now, I want details, tell me everything

I proceeded to tell her about the school and the guys, especially about Harry and how freaking hot I found him.

Almost an hour later, I heard shuffling behind me, only to find Adam standing beside his bed.

He glanced at me before he took a few steps toward me and extended his hand to mess up my 'hair'.

"Morning." He groggily says, making me chuckle at his exhausted state. "Want to help me wake up Harry?" He asks and I shake my head, leaning back into my pillow and crossing my arms over my chest.

"Nah man, he's all yours."

Adam huffs after hearing my response, going over to Harry's side of the bed, where he is still sleeping peacefully.

He's lying on his stomach and has his hands tucked under the pillow while snoring softly, his curls lying messily around his face.

I see from the corner of my eye Adam grabbing a baseball bat from a nearby shelf.

"Are you going to hit him?" I whisper-yell worriedly, sitting up in my spot.

"Of course not. I was planning to caress him with it." He answers sarcastically and I frown, watching him get closer to Harry, who's now lying on his back.

He brings the bat down and it hits Harry's lower stomach, a small grunt leaving Harry's lips afterwards as he turns to lay on his side, with his back facing Adam.

Adam brings the bat down again, this time hitting him in the groin, Harry's pitiful groan being the only sound heard in the room. He sits up slowly, his hands covering his lower region as he glares at his friend.

"Rise and shine Styles, we're almost late for breakfast." Adam exclaims, tossing the bat to the floor carelessly and leaving the room in his pajamas.

Harry rolled his eyes after the boy left. "Rise and shine, we're almost late for breakfast." He imitates Adam in a high pitched voice, under his breath.

I couldn't help but giggle at his imitation, and his pale green eyes fixed on mine as he acknowledged my presence in the room. He smirked slightly, before running a hand through his unruly curls.

"Morning Cam," He rasps, standing up from the bed as he extends his fist to me. I look up at him, not knowing what to do and he chuckles. "Just bump your fist against mine." He explains and I almost face palmed right there.

"Right, sorry." I mumble, bumping my fist against his.

Harry only shook his head, a little smirk playing on his pink lips as he spun and stood shirtless in front of a mirror he had near his bed, and attempted to sort out the mess his hair was in.