Six

Harry ended up taking me near the bleachers I remember seeing when I got here in the first day, he took me to a hidden place behind the bleachers and sat down against the wall, tugging me down with him.

From the angle we were sat in, you could see the stars, and the full moon.

"I come here at night to clear up my mind sometimes," Harry confesses, throwing an arm around my shoulders. I scooted closer to him involuntarily, laying my head on his shoulder. "But most times I just come here to smoke."

I giggle. "You just ruined the cute moment we were having." I say and he scrunched his nose up at me in a way I found adorable. He pulled me by the waist to his lap, my thighs on either side of his hips.

"Can I actually kiss you this time?" He asks with a little smirk playing on his lips. I look around and take off the wig and let my shoulder-length hair out of my pony tail before I nod.

He leans up to press his lips softly against mine, and I wrap my arms tightly around his neck, kissing him back a couple seconds after. As we kiss Harry's hands start to wander south on my body, and I pull away only to murmur against his lips.

"Keep your hands to yourself or we're definitely going to have some problems."

He huffed at that, but placed his hands on my waist anyway. I leaned down to press my lips against his jaw, making him groan lowly and squeeze my bum in his left hand.

"Harry!" I squealed, slapping his bicep harshly as he deeply chuckled.

"It was technically your fault." He says and I roll my eyes, tangling my fingers in the tiny curls at the back of his neck and leaning down to kiss him for a little bit more.

"Do you want me to take you to the field now?" Harry spoke up after a few minutes of just kissing.

I nod, putting the wig back on and standing up from his lap.

"Holy shit, I can't feel my balls." He says and I break into a fit of giggles as he stands.

"I'm serious. It's so fucking cold out here that they probably froze." He told me while we walked towards the field.

We got to the field only to find the four boys boringly tossing the football around while they chatted.

I started to feel a strong dislike for Roshon earlier this evening, when he made fun of me. Harry and I reached the group and Adam smiled at us, tossing the football near his feet to Harry, who tossed it back to him.

"You guys wanna play?" Mark asked Harry and he looked at me. I shrugged.

"Sure." Harry answered and we started the game. Twenty minutes later, we were all scattered around the grass of the field when I heard Roshon calling me.

"Hey Cameron? Can I talk to you for a sec?" He asks and I nod, following him across the field as he started talking.

"Look, I'm sorry I made fun of you today and tried to punch you. It wasn't right of me to say that without knowing you had asthma and I really felt even guiltier about it today when you had the attack. I wanted to apologize earlier today when we were walking back to the bus, but I figured I would just talk to you before dinner. So yeah." Roshon says and I smile, embracing him in a quick hug.

"It's fine. Sorry for calling you and Mark dumbasses." I say and he laughs.

"That's okay, we kinda are."

+

I appreciated that Roshon took time and made an effort to come apologize to me for his actions earlier today. I didn't even think he would care to be honest, but it was nice of him.

I sat across from Harry at dinner, and he was, as usual, being a pain in the ass.

He would try to play footsies with me under the table which ended up with me either kicking him under the table or glaring at him throughout the whole dinner.

I was walking back to my dorm after brushing my teeth in restroom when I was pulled by the waist from behind to a stiff chest. The lights were already out and I couldn't see much. I tossed around in the persons grip, dropping my toothpaste and toothbrush in the process before I heard Harry's laugh.

"Don't do that ever again you dipshit!" I exclaimed, turning around to face him. "You scared the hell out of me H."

"Sorry babe," He says, leaning down to peck my neck. "By the way, I like the nickname."

"Even if you didn't, I would call you that either way." I shrugg against him and he grins, spinning me back around so his chest is pressed against my back.

To get him back for scaring me, I decided to tease him a little. I bend down to pick up the things I had dropped to the floor previously, making sure to grind my bum against Harry harshly.

I hear him moan softly before I feel his hands gripping my hips tightly and smirk to myself, gathering the objects in my hand and shoved his hands off my hips, starting to walk towards our dorm room.

Harry steps in front of me before I can touch the door knob and I wait for him to say something but he only pecks my lips a couple times.

"Thank you for making me have a hard on right before I go to sleep so I can comfortably lay on my bed for ten minutes straight thinking of ways for it to go down. Much appreciated, good night." Harry sarcastically whispers as we enter the dorm and I can't seem to control the laugh that escapes my lips.

"Do you realize how fucking unconfortable it is to try and sleep when your dick thinks it is a fucking rocket--"

"Good night, Styles." I interrupted Harry's ramling, getting lifting the covers up and entering the bed, pulling the covers up until my chin soon after.