Prologue

PROLOGUE: I only lost one bet in all my life. And thinking back on it, I don't regret losing it at all.

The memorys of that day are still fresh in my mind. I was sixteen at the time, and shared a dorm room in a private school with two girls, Olivia and Maya.

Those two were always there for me, as I was to them. But time passed, lots of things happened in our lifes and sadly we aren't as close anymore.

Who would think a simple dare I had to do would completely mess my life up?

Sometimes I find myself thinking about what would have happened if I had won and what I would be doing with my life then. But, honestly, if I could change anything that happened that summer, I wouln't erase or change one bit.

All these experiences made me the way I am today and they also made me realize that you don't need years to fall inlove with someone. Only a couple weeks.

Meeting him was definitely the best part of the whole thing, even if we were only together for the summer break.

It all started back in the summer of 2010, back when I wore oversized cardigans, flowy dresses and ballet flats.

Maya and I had made a stupid bet over a boy. His name was Spencer. He was the typical jock, captain of the football team and all that.

The point of the bet was to see which one of us could make him accept to go to prom the fastest. It turned out, he already had a date by the time I asked him.

Maya.

I still to this day don't know how she did it.

The person who lost the bet, me, in this case, had to do a dare for the summer.

Maya and Olivia picked mine. Basically what I had to was pretend to be a boy in an all boys summer school for three weeks.

I thought it wasn't even a bad dare at the time.

I mean, I would be seeing cute boys every day for almost an entire month, what could possibly go wrong with that?

Maybe the fact that I wouldn't be able to flirt with them because I would have to act, look and even sound like a guy?

_______________________

DISCLAMER: All events, places and characters mentioned in this book are absolutely fiction. The Harry Styles in this book is in no way affiliated with the real Harry Styles, aside from his name and his looks.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, eletronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author.

This story will contain mature content and language, so read at your own risk.

All rights reserved © stylesisbaeaf, 2015.