Four

Cammie;

I never thought I could hate going on a trip to the beach so much. The path we had to follow was five miles long and they didn't even allow us to stop walking. And I swear, if I get hit in the face again by another branch I'll fucking lose it and go all sharkeisha mode on these douche bags.

The boys were too far ahead of me, I wasn't able to keep up with them due to my tiredness. Zayn kept waiting for me so I wouldn't go alone, but I lost him when some guys moved I front of me complaining because I was walking too slow.

When we finally got to the beach, I barely had time to drop the backpack I had brought with me to the ground before two guys appeared in front of me.

The one on the left has light brown hair and pale skin, while the one on the right had tan skin and dark curly hair. I recognized the second one as Roshon, the guy Zayn had told me he shared a dorm with.

"Look at him, he looks like he just ran a fucking marathon." The one on the left snickered as Roshon nodded with a wicked smile.

"Well it's not my fault I have asthma dumbasses." I snap at them, bending down to retrieve my almost empty water bottle from my backpack.

They seemed surprised by my answer, Roshon stepping towards me abruptly as I got back up.

I stepped back, only to find myself trapped in between him and a rock.

Roshon grabbed the collar of my shirt, forcing me against the rock behind me. "Listen here, you little fucker-"

"Back off Rosh, he's with us." I heard Zayn's voice behind us. Roshon swiftly spun around, removing his hand from my shirt in the process.

His face softened.''Why?" He seemed confused.

Zayn shrugged. "Because he is our friend now."

I slipped from my spot in front of him, running over to where the rest of the boys were, and stood beside Adam and Harry.

"Are you alright?" Adam asks me. "You look kinda pale."

"Yeah man, I'm fine." I answered, offering him a small smile.

We were instructed to start the training by doing sit ups a few minutes later, and I was fine at first, but I had to stop minutes after when my lungs started to hurt.

I gasped for air, trying to control my breathing but I just couldn't.

"Cameron?" Adam called from his spot across from me on the sand. "Are you okay?"

"No... I- asthma" I grumbled, out of breath. Harry's eyes widened as he got up abruptly, running to the mess of backpacks on the sand a few feet away from us.

He found his, digging into it until he found a silver object, and ran back towards me.

"Here, use mine." He kneeled in front of me, looking at me with a worried expression.

I grimaced, mumbling a small 'ew' as he raised an eyebrow in a 'do you want to breathe or not' way and handed me the pump.

I quickly put my lips around it and pumped twice, slowly feeling the air circuling back into my lungs again as Harry sighed in relief beside me.

I wrapped my arms around him as an instinct, hugging him tightly and felt him hugging me back lightly before he coughed awkwardly.

I let go of him quickly, feeling embarrassed by my actions.

"Thank you." I told him quietly and Harry rolled his eyes, messing the wig up with his gigantic hand. Thankfully, it didn't fall down.

Someday one of them is going to mess it up too hard and if it falls I'm so fucked.

The incident attracted the attention of most of the guys around us, some of them worried, some amused but the majority of them looked bored.

We did a couple more exercises, but I didn't have to do all of them since the teachers were scared that I would have another asthma attack.

So I basically just sat back and watched Harry and the others working out.

When they finished training, the teacher allowed them to go to the water and told me I could too, but I knew I couldn't because of the wraps so I refused.

Minutes later Zayn, Adam and Harry came back. Zayn pulled his beach towel from his backpack and laid it on the sand, throwing himself over it exhaustedly.

Harry and Adam came in my direction, soaking wet, with their arms wide open as they ran towards me.

I groaned as they embraced me in a brutal hug, their bodies soaking my red t-shirt.

I tried to wiggle out of the tight grip they had on, elbowing Adam in the gut and as I kept trying to break free my fist hit Harry's crotch accidentally.

Harry grunted, immediately letting go of me and covering his junk with his hands.

"What was that for?" He hissed at me, frowning angrily and stepped forward towards me.

I panicked. "Look man, I'm sorry I wasn't-" I was cut off by them laughing.

"Dude, you should've seen your face!" Adam said, high fiving Harry.

"What?" I murmured, more to myself than to the two idiots in front of me.

"Dude relax." Harry chuckles. "You barely even hit me, we're just messing with you." He pats my shoulder, as he walks past me and pulls out his beach towel, laying it a couple inches away from Zayn's before he lies down, and puts his ray bans back on.

I had to admit, fake angry Harry was pretty hot, even it scared the shit out of me at first.

+

It was time to head back to the bus now, and I had to mentally prepare and control myself not to slap the insensitive jerks that shoved me out of the way as we climbed. Or the ones that hit me in the face with branches.

Or in Harry's case, the ones who stepped on my feet on purpose, just for fun.

By the time we got to the bus, I was exhausted and there was no way in hell I would be riding with those two beside me again.

I pestered Zayn for ten minutes straight, trying to convince him into switching seats with me and he gave in, after hearing me complaining about them for three whole minutes.

As soon as we got in the bus, I ran to get the seat by the window so I wouldn't have to sit in the middle again.

Apparently Harry had planned to keep annoying me on the way back.

He sat himself beside me, before Zayn could, and kept tickling me and begging me to sing Summer Love by One Direction like a chipmunk with him.

And I eventually did.

---

AUTHOR'S NOTE: thanks for reading 💖