Five

Cammie;

It was around 7 pm when we got back from the trip, and we had an hour to whatever we wanted until dinner.

I was currently sat in a puff at the lounge room, with the boys. We were playing truth or dare, and things were starting to get weird.

"Alex, truth or dare?" Adam asks when the improvised beer bottle he spun pointed in the guy's direction.

Alex pondered for a bit before answering. "Dare."

Adam snickered. "Lick Eric's bellybutton."

Alex hesitated but did it anyway, leaning over to the other boy and reluctantly stuck his tongue out, swiping it across his bellybutton. The room interrupted with laughter as he got up and ran to the nearest bathroom to wash his mouth.

The bottle was spun again after Alex came back, and this time it landed on me.

"Cameron, truth or dare?" Alex asks.

"Dare." I say flatly, raising an eyebrow at him. I see Harry leaning sideways to whisper something I couldn't make out in Alex's ear.

He smirks slightly when he catches me watching their interaction closely. Alex listens to him before nodding in agreement, bumping his fist against Harry's as he grins.

"I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with Styles." He says and the guys around me cackle loudly, a few of them whistling and catcalling at us.

Harry's smirk stretches even more as he wiggles his eyebrows at me in a seductive way.

I pretend to gag and stand up, only to be followed by him out of the room. Harry stays silent as he leads me to what I assumed was the janitor's closet, since it had cleaning products on shelves and a broom in the left corner.

The closet was almost completely dark, only a tiny bit of light coming from the small window. I could barely make out Harry's face, but I sure felt his presence in behind me.

He presses me against the door forcefully as soon as I step into the room, hitting my back roughly against the old, wooden material.

I push him away from me almost immediately, making him stumble back a little.

"What the hell was that back there?"

Harry ignored my question, asking me another as his green eyes were narrowed at me. "Is your name even Cameron?"

"What are you on about?" I asked perplexed. "Of course my name is-"

"Cut the shit," He growled. "I know about your little secret. Now spill."

"How did you-" I start but he cuts me off.

"I'm a very observant guy, Cameron, or whatever your name is, I'm one of those people that notice tiny details about people that others seem to not acknowledge. And I've been watching you closely since day one." He says, taking a step closer to me.

"My name's Cameron but I usually just go by Cammie." I tell him, talking in my real voice now, and really fast due to my nervous state.

"Well Cammie, don't get me wrong, I was fairly impressed with your acting skills, and I could've been easily fooled like Adam and Zayn were if I didn't pay so much attention to your actions." Harry said and pulled the wig off my head, tossing it to the floor over his shoulder as I gasped, watching him then pull my hair out of its pony tail, the blonde locks now on display.

"Do you recall last night when I asked you if you weren't much of a talker?" He asks, trailing the back of his hand against my cheek as I nod, not trusting my voice right now.