chapter three

chapter 3: Brown Eyed Girl

High school is the definition of hell

High school is the definition of hell. Everything here in Ivendale High sucks ass. Of course no one knows I think this. I mean I'm Cole Austin. The star of this fucking high school. I hate everything about this place. From the cheerleaders who throw themselves at you at any chance, to the emo's who fucking hiss at me in the hallway, and don't get me started on the teachers.

I just need to get into college with a good football team and get a scholarship. Then I can finally get out of this place. Sure I love my friends and my team here but that's it. Nothing else here is worth my time.

I finally see a parking spot and park. I think for a moment to just skip but decide against it. I need to get good grades if I want a scholarship. I get out of my car and head over to where I see my group.

I can already feel the stares, and I hate it. Sure on the outside it might look like I love to be in the spotlight. In reality I hate it. There's so much pressure it's like a ton of bricks constantly on your shoulders reminding you to be perfect.

I shake off my thoughts and give them all my best charming smile. I first see Louis. He has dark chocolate brown eyes, black curly hair, dark skin, muscular body, and tall. He's usually the smart one but is very chill and makes jokes all the time. In any serious time he can always cheer you up.

Next I see Chase. He's the definition of a school fuck boy. He has blonde hair, bright blue eyes, tall, and muscular. He's the one who can't take anything seriously and is never serious. Not once have I seen him be serious in my hole entire life. He is a child at heart but a playboy as well. We always here about his new hookup after the weekend or at practices. Just as I'm about to get over to them I hear my name being called by an very annoying high pitch voice ,

"Ohhh Coleee!" I turn around to see Maggie. She's your basic blonde dumb girl. She literally looks like a barbie. Her whole face is covered with makeup. I hooked up with her when I was very drunk at a party, and now she won't stop bothering me.

"How have you been? I missed you so much over the summer." She looks up at me through her eyelashes and does a fake giggle.

"Um hi Maggie." She does another fake giggle.

"Hey how about you and me-" She didn't get to finish her sentence when I hear,

"Cole! There you are we've been looking for you! Oh would you look at the time, we better get inside." Chase says and drags me away.

"Thanks I don't think I could've gone another minute with her."

"We could see that. You're welcome by the way." Louis says with a smirk.

"I would love to chitchat mates but I've got to get to my classes." Chase says in a british accent.
"Goodbye my lovely little lads!" Me and Louis laugh at him.