chapter nine

I think this is the best time I've ever had on a date

I think this is the best time I've ever had on a date. Is this even considered a date though. I don't want to make things go too fast and scare her off. I think that would be the worse thing I could do because with Willow, things are different.

At parties there are all these girls there. They would wear tight very revealing clothes, lots of makeup, and laugh at anything, just to get in my pants. I'm not trying to say that there is anything wrong with girls doing that stuff. But when all they want is my dick, it hurts a bit you know.

With Willow it's different. I feel like I'm actually being valued as a human and not an object. She genuinely laughs at all my stupid jokes and sometimes just looks at me weirdly but that's what I like. She doesn't even have to try and be pretty she's just naturally beautiful. It's a nice change.

I'm used to girls shoving their boobs in my face thinking it'll do something. In reality it did nothing. Yeah sure some girls do have nice tits but I'm more of an ass kind of guy.

Anyway we're currently walking back to parking lot. I don't want this to end though. Should I ask her if she wants to do something else? Maybe watch a movie or go to the beach? Or-

"Are you ok Cole?" I look down and see Willow looking at me with a confused look.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't know you were just staring off into space. Just wanted to check in." She laughs and... my god is she trying to give me a heart attack. My heart beat just increased way too much.

"Yup all good." I chuckle. We arrive back to our cars. Shit Cole say something. Movies? Beach? Park? Pick something dammit.

"Earth to Cole," I snap my heard down at Willow "You were staring off into space again. Are you sure everything is ok?"

"Yeah I'm all good. Are you good?" I ask with a smirk.

"Yup I'm fine haha." It's so awkward now.

"Hey I think I saw something online for a drive in movie if you want to go. Of course you don't have to but I don't know I thought it could be fun." I look down with hope in my eye. Please say yes.

Did Cole just ask me out? "No pressure at all or anything I was just thinking-"

"No pressure at all or anything I was just thinking-"

"Yes!", I say a bit too quickly, "I mean yeah of course! That would be a lot of fun!"

"Yeah?" He asks with this cute little smile. I nod my head in response. "Alright cool, could I get your number so I can text you the details?"

"Yeah it's **********."

"Alright cool, I guess I'll text you later.". Cole says with a slight smirk. I just nod my head with a small smile. For a while we just stare at each other not breaking eye contact until I clear my throat.

"We'll I better get going and go feed my cats." I say while unlocking my car doors.

"Right yeah, I have to go... um do something too so uh yeah." He rambles while scratching the back of his neck. Is he nervous?

We say our goodbyes and get into our cars. I just sit in my car trying to go over everything that happened today. I got asked on my first ever date... today... what in the world is happening. I start laughing because it seems all so crazy. I put on my atumn playlist and listen to California Dreamin' by The Mamas & The Papas.

I arrive home and find Artimis and Apollo waiting for me. I check the time and find it's already 4 o'clock. I pet them both and they both purr. Artimis climbs on my leg saying she wants to carried. I make my way to the kitchen to make myself some chai tea.

I'm literally in love with chai tea. Especially an iced chai tea latte with pumpkin foam from Starbucks. I could drink so many of those. As I wait for my chai tea I go into my living room and turn on the TV.

I go to Netflix and turn on Gilmore Girls. I love watching this show in the fall. I've binged watched it every year in the fall ever since I was 12. I love it so much. In my opinion I honestly only like it up until Rory's in college. After she went to college I feel like she changed, but not for the better. So I just watch up until that point and call it a day. If I finish before Halloween then I just watch Halloween movies.

I realize I'm still in my clothes from today and decide to just go get into my pajamas. I'm not going out for the rest of the day so might as well. I go up to my room and put on my skylar waffle print tank and shorts. They're my favorite pair of pajamas. As I'm putting them on I get a message on my phone

**********
Hey it's Cole. The movie is
on this coming up Friday and
they're playing Hocus Pocus.
It's starts at 8:00.

Why is he typing like it's a business meeting? I change his name and reply.

Cole🤭
I can pick you up at 7:30 so
we can get a good spot to watch
the movie if that's ok with you?

hey, thanks for the details! that
time works for me! :)

Alright I'll see you then.

Well I'll probably see you at school
so I'll see you before then lmao.

there's a good chance you
will haha
goodnight cole:)<3

Was the heart too much?-

Goodnight❤️

Oh... I guess not.