A Possible Friend

Hazel entered the library, looking around. It was rather busy today, most likely because it was the weekend. Making her way to her favourite section, she paused, hearing a familiar voice. She followed the voice until she made her way to the children's section.
There, surrounded by children, was Amity Blight, reading a book.
Hazel watched her a moment, when Amity's alarm went off. Closing the book, she stood up. "Alright, alright. It's time for you kids to go home." She stated. The children thanked her, running by Hazel. Hazel watched them go. When she turned back, she found Amity standing right in front of her. the demon yelped, and many witches hushed her immediately.
"H-hi, Amity. Sorry if I disturbed you. I-i'll go now-" she said, turning around.
"Wait."
Hazel turned back, as Amity brought out her scroll. After scrolling a minute, she showed Hazel the photos. "I saw what you guys did the other night. And don't tell Willow, but that was...very impressive." She stated. Hazel glanced at the photo. It was of her, Willow, Gus and Luz holding hands. The animated Owl House marching through the woods. The demon glanced up at Amity. "Oh, uh...thanks?" she chuckled nervously. Amity put her scroll away. "So, what are you doing here?" she asked. Hazel straightened. "Oh! I just like hanging out here. It's...usually a lot less crowded, but it's always fun coming here." she replied. She then glanced down at the children's book Amity was holding. "So...you read books to kids? That's actually really sweet."
Amity's cheeks flushed pink, as she coughed. Composing herself, she stared blankly back at Hazel. "Yes. Now I better be going. The next group of kids are coming back in a few minutes." She stated, turning away.
Hazel followed her a few feet. "Uhm...could I join you?" She asked nervously. Amity glanced over her shoulder, a look of surprise on her face. "Uh, sure."

"And so, the Good Witch Azura held up her staff to the Giant Serpant, preparing for battle." Amity read. Hazel held up a sock puppet she's found that looked like a snake. "Foolish mortal! You don't stand a chance against me!" The demon spoke in a deep, hissing voice. The children gasped.
"Azura glared up at the serpent. "Do not underestimate me, snake! For i have the power of friendship and magic on my side!" She yelled. Weilding a powerful spell, she attacked!"
Amity's alarm went off, and she chuckled at the excited children. "Okay. Time to go home." She said. The children awed sadly, before gettinh up. "Bye Miss Amity! By Miss Hazel!" the kids waved, as they scurried off. Hazel chuckled. "Bye! it was nice meeting you!" she said happily. Letting out a sigh, the demon turned to Amity. "That was actually fun! We should do it again some time." Amity smiled too. "Yeah. Thanks for helping me. If you want, i can get you a time table for what days the kids come in?"
Hazel nodded excitedly. "Yes please!" Amity laughed.
The two left the library together. Amity reached into her pocket, pulling out a small, wooden, dragon pendant. "Here. I was going to give it to my cousin, but I decided I'll give it to you, since you helped me out with the kids today."

Hazel hesitantly took the pendant from the witch. "Th-thank you... I've...never received a gift before." She whispered. "So...see tomorrow? Same time?"
Amity nodded, and the demon left, holding the pendant close.

A/N: I'm kinda thinking of renaming the story "Superhero" even if it hasn't got to do with anything lol. I just like Lauv's song.