Authors Note

Bout time for another story! Had lots of time to think about it since I published the last one. I try to only do something new or creative when I have the energy for it, so whenever I have a project I pour my heart and soul into it and it looks good, take it as an explanation as to where I've been. This story will largely just be in first person from Kion's POV, I don't really like switching points of view a bunch of times throughout stories so I'm trying something new! In addition I've also completely changed how the series set up its characters as the Lion Guard will be all lions, the roar of the elders doesn't exist  and the Pridelands Army at the beginning is all of Simba's pride. Going for a more 'realistic' take on the Pridelands war with scar and what I think would make season three look better, and AU if you will. Also am dividing this book into three parts, Beginning/Middle/End. The first 7 ish chapters will be the beginning, and I will take some time while releasing and in between parts to work on what's next and get some creative rest. Chapters in the beginning may be a bit shorter too, as I hate just giving out exposition for the sake of filling gaps, but need to give a bit of development to the story before we get the ball rolling. Now to the story!