Prologue

Im y/n l/n. i am a human. i live in a small, cozy town. The people here call it "hometown." though basic, it fits the atmosphere well.

 i live alone in the apartment complex behind the school. i dont really get out much, but when i do i usually take walks around town or settle down at the librarby to read.

 well, thats a lie. since i was little, the books have always been the same, its rare that we ever get new ones. when i go there i sit in the computer lab to play games and whatnot. 

sometimes i see some kids from school at the librarby to study, or to play games like me. i usually see burghley?? i think his name was? and noelle.

theyre nice kids, although berdley- oh right! berdley was his name! heh... anyways, like i was saying, i only ever see those two in the computer lab. 

noelle talks to me sometimes, mostly apologizing on berdleys behalf because he trys to "test me to see if im a true gamer" i dont necessarily mind it though. 

i dont talk to people often so its nice to have a bit of social interaction every once in a while. even if it is an oversized chicken tender asking me trivial questions about the game 'dragon blazers' 

yesterday i was at the librarby and i overheard noelle talking to berdley about inviting some more people to study for some school project the next day. i wasnt paying too much attention to the conversation but i kinda wanna see what thats all about.

i know it might seem nosey, but i dont really do much in my free time anyways and i find myself bored more than half the time.

i guess ill see what happens tomorrow