Getting closer

I made some more art for this chapter! This time it's edgy >:) Anyways, on with the story!

"C'MON Y/N! ! WE NEED TO [follow the leader] AND HEAD TO QUEENS [residence]"

YOUR POV

"I'll make this a lot easier by just..." Lifting Spamton up, I put him on my shoulders. I continue to follow behind Kris and Noelle. "HEY Y/N. DO YOU THINK [the little sponge] WILL HELP ME BECOME [big] ??" Spamton asks, referring to Kris.

What does he mean by big? Big as in tall? heh, that would be pretty funny seeing Kris help Spamton become taller. I have literally no idea what he means by big, so I'll just say yea. "Yeah, their a nice kid. I think they'll help you get 'big'." 

Spamton suddenly starts to pat my head like it's a drum. What the hell is he doing up there?? "Spamton, what are you doing...?" I question. "I've always wanted to [own an instrument]" He laughs. I swear, this little puppet is gonna be the death of me.

I roll my eyes and smile. "I was right about earlier. you really are a fucker." I grin mischievously, knowing it would irritate him. "I AM NOT A [!%$&#!]" Hehe, this is hilarious. "[!%$&#!]" "[!%$&#!]" 

Spamton gives up, slamming his fists on my head in defeat. Luckily, it didn't hurt since his hands are plush and soft. Noelle looks behind her to stare at us, giving us a confused look. I smile sheepishly at her as we continue walking.

There seemed to be no other way to exit this area, so Kris led us through an alley way. There's a puzzle with two pressure plates; lightning in between. "Hmm, looks like you need to hold it down." Noelle states matter-of-factly. "Kris, you keep standing on this one!" She suggests.

Kris obliges, stepping on the pressure plate in front of us. Noelle walks forward. Stepping on the other pressure plate, she successfully completes the puzzle. "Nice teamwork!" Noelle congratulates them. 

Continuing to follow Kris, we stumble upon a pile up of boxes. Wow, that's a really odd place to have a stack of boxes. "LIGHT NerS. [make haste]. YOU STILL NEED TO [uphold your end of the deal!]" Spamton says, rushing Kris so they could get us to the mansion as quick as possible.

Seriously, what deal did Kris make with Spamton? It has me a bit worried, not gonna lie. Kris comes to a sudden stop. Regal laughter fills our ears, as Queen makes yet another debut. Noelle rushes behind us, trying to hide for whatever reason. 

Ohhhhh wait. Queen is trying to capture Noelle, I almost forgot. I guess I was too caught up in spending time with the midget on my shoulders. Heh. Midget. I quietly snicker to myself. Queen starts spouting nonsense about trucies and drinks.

I'mmmm gonna take a guess that she's drunk. Queen proceeds to throw a glass at the floor, it shattering upon impact. Jesus, I guess I was right! I start to feel something messing with my hair. 

"Spamtoooon?" I ask. No response. He just continues to ruffle my hair. "Spamton??" I ask again. Aaand again, no response. "Woooow, I guess Spamton is a child, not a big shot." I tease, knowing it would get a rise out of him.

"[excuse] ME BUT I AM A [[big shot]] AND [number one rated salesman 1997]" Spamton huffs, crossing his arms. "Yeah I know, I'm just teasing." I smirk. "I AM [deeply offended] I WOULD LIKE TO [speak to your manager]" He scoffs playfully.

Our little exchange gets cut off my a giant... Berdly statue??? almost crushing Spamton and I. What the hell...? It's wearing.. crocs... and no shirt... and has nipples. Theres also statue version of Queen hanging off of one of the statues buff arms. What. The. Fuck. 

Berdly then descends from who knows where, a smug expression adorning his face. Queen!! I've been looking everywhere to show you this!!" He says triumphantly. "A monument to our greatness... together." Berdly smirks.

"Oh" "It's" Uh Well Um Mmm It's How Do I Put This" Queen ponders. "Very.... Smart" I mean I'd probably have the same reaction too if I were her! That thing looks... hideous. "So Smart You Are" "I Love Tolerating You" She finally spits out. 

Looking at where her eyes would be, there's was little red text that said 'lying' the whole time. I think anyone would be able to tell she was lying either way. "Haha!! I KNEW you'd be enamored!. Such perfect taste." Berdly states, awed by his own 'perfection'. Oookay, nevermind. Berdly isn't able to tell somehow.

"Very Cool Statues" Queen starts. "I Did Not Know You Had... Nipples." She finishes. Ok this is getting a bit weird. Tuning out the conversation, I realize Spamton had fallen asleep on me. I can tell because I can feel the weight of his head resting on mine.

Also the fact that he's mumbling incoherently about deals and stuff of the sort. He doesn't do that when he's awake, at least I don't think he does. Wait a minute, he doesn't need to eat but he needs to sleep?? Eh, I'll ask him about it when he wakes up.

Realizing Kris is tapping my shoulder, I turn to look at them. They signal for me to follow them. Stepping behind Noelle, us two continue to walk behind Kris. Not too far ahead, we reach three cool looking Darkners. Looks like their running a temporary shop.

Maybe they're the owners of that shop I came across a while ago. Hmm... probably. Kris starts to converse with the shop keepers. Seems like they're talking about bagels... damn. I could go for some food right about now.

I had to ditch my- wait! I still have another box of fries in my pocket! I internally celebrate, snagging the fries out of my pocket. I look at Noelle. "Want some?" Holding out the fry box to her, she takes a few, popping them in her mouth.

"Cold, but not bad..." She critiques. "Hey, where'd you get these? They're pretty good." She asks, genuinely curious. "Mc Dognalds. Spamton bought them for me. Pretty nice of him..." I crack a small smile.

"I uh don't mean to pry o-or be rude but.. why is.. Spamton here? Just wondering." Noelle looks down, afraid of saying the wrong thing. "I honestly don't know myself, but I don't mind it. I just found him in a dump somewhere, and now were essentially best friends." I shrug.

"O-oh! that's nice." Noelle gives me a warm smile. Talking about Spamton made me realize, I'm attached to him. What can I say, He's a great guy to have around! I'm glad the two of us are getting closer. Unbeknownst to me, a ghost of a smile appears on my face.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Holy shit I've been pumping out updates fast. This book is hella fun to write! I hope you guys have just as much fun reading it as I do writing it :) I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Have a good day/night and don't forget to drink some water!