Queen's mansion

"Go check on y/n, will you?" Ralsei urges one of the people in the room with him. Susie slams open the door with her foot. "C'mon loser, we gotta go." She snarls.

YOUR POV

Of course Susie was sent to check on me. Hell, where even are we?? A hotel? Spamton gets out of my lap, hopping off the bed. I do the same, following behind Spamton and Susie. Entering a very blue hallway, I spot Ralsei and Kris conversing in front of us.

"And that's why the- Oh! y/n! I hope you're feeling better after what happened. You were out for a while." Ralsei smiles at me sweetly. "Yeah, we had to lug you around until we got to Queen's mansion!" Susie complains. 

"Well Susie you have the most physical strength out of all of us so-" "Eh whatever goat boy." Susie butts in.

"What.. uh, exactly happened while I was out?" I ask. "Well... according to Kris, you passed out, Noelle had to carry you on this suspended platform of ice until we found each other, We decided to nominate Susie to carry you since Noelle was exhausted ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵘˢᶦᵉ ʰᵃˢ ᵃ ʰᵘᵍᵉ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵒⁿ ᴺᵒᵉˡˡᵉ ˢᵒ ᵒᶠ ᶜᵒᵘʳˢᵉ ˢʰᵉ ˢᵃᶦᵈ ʸᵉˢ." Ralsei whispers that last part to me very obviously.

Kris stifles a laugh like they knew what Ralsei said. "What are you laughing at?" Susie asks obliviously. I chuckle a bit. Ralsei continues his explanation. "As I was saying, Susie carried you along with us until we got captured by Queen, and well now were here." 

"Yeah and Noelle's gone too.." Susie says, looking concerned. Aw seriously? she's gone again? Jeez. "WE NEED TO [get off your lazy ***] AND FIND THE [basement]" Spamton pipes up, aggressively tugging at my shirt.

What's up with him and finding the basement? "Oh and the stupid midget won't shut up about the basement, so were gonna go and see whatever the hell he wanted to do in there." Susie says, obviously peeved that we wouldn't go find Noelle first.

"I'm pretty sure Kris knows what to do. We'll get that done in no time guys!" Ralsei adds, trying to uplift Susie's mood. "I hope so.." She trails off, that concerned look on her face once again. I feel a bit bad for her to be honest.

The five of us continue our adventure down a corridor, a corridor that has many doors lining the walls for some reason. At least it looks aesthetically pleasing? This probably is a hotel of sorts.

Wait. Now that I think about it, Spamton has been talking a lot less lately. What's up with him? Speak of the devil, I can feel him crawling up my leg. "Y'know Spamton, if you wanted to sit on my shoulders, you could've just said so."

I lift the ex-salesman up, placing him on my shoulders. He remains silent for whatever reason. Seriously, Spamton is usually never this quiet. "Hey... buddy? You there?" I nudge him slightly with my hand.

"[[this self checkout is out of order. please contact an emplo-]] YES !! WHAT IS IT [angel] ? ?!" Spamton asks, his voice louder than ever. Wincing a bit, I begin to speak. "I was wondering if you were uh.. doing okay? You don't seem like yourself.." I trail off a bit. I mean it's true, he has been acting odd ever since we've gotten out of the room.

Oh wait a minute. That Addison told me Spamton used to live here. Maybe he's just re-living his past. "If you need anything, I'll be here okay Spamt-" "Will you two ever shut up?!" Susie turns around, cutting me off.

Jeez, what's her deal? everyone seems so tense all of a sudden, it's honestly a bit nerve wracking. "Sorry Susie." I mumble. I understand she wants to find Noelle badly, but she doesn't have to take it out on others. I'll just leave her be. That's probably a better choice on my part.

Continuing ahead, I hear a door slam behind me. Turning around to see who or what made the noise, I see...

Oh god, of course it's Berdley.

"Wait!!! WAIT!!!"

Oh my gosh I am so sorry for the delay. I got really lazy and unmotivated to write and because of that, this chapter is shorter than usual. I hope I can make up for the delay with a longer than usual chapter in the future, but who knows how long that'll take. As always, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Have a good day/night and don't forget to drink some water!