Project at the librarby

YOUR POV

i made my way through town, heading to the librarby. taking in the crisp autumn air, i swiftly turn on my heel and stop right at the entrance of the building.

school hasnt ended yet so i dont need to worry about people thinking that im a creep entering a building at the same time two teens are. enough rumors have spread about me amongst the kids at school, but i dont mind.

they just think im intimidating, which is funny to me. im short as hell and dont talk most of the time! how could that possibly be intimidating!

wait. i just realized ive just been standing awkwardly outside the librarby this whole time. I snap out of my thoughts and hastily enter the building. the front door shuts with a jingle.

i open the double doors to the computer lab and step inside, doors automatically closing behind me. i love coming here to relax and play games to take my mind off of things that trouble me. its nice.

i plop down in one of the rickety old swivel chairs; chair swaying a bit. maybe i should.... hmmm thats a bit childish.. oh who cares! i find myself enjoying spinning endlessly, my hair whipping on my face from the sudden movement. it feels like the world is revolving around me.

"uhh y/n? are you.. ok?"i hear a familiar voice pipe up. i stop spinning abruptly, making my head feel light and dizzy. my face flushes with embarrassment as a look at noelle with wide eyes.

fuuuuck this is embarassing. "haha uhm.. yeah, im doing just fine!" i flash her an odd, toothy grin and internally cringe at myself. y/n what the hell was that!?? you just embarrassed yourself in front of probably the only person that is willing to talk you! "i mean it looked fun?" 

noelle says trying to get rid of the awkward atmosphere. i couldnt help but giggle. noelle then starts to crack up as well. 

"noelle, are we gonna start on the project or does this strong, handsome pheonix have to do it for you?" berdly asks with pride, not realizing how much hes embarrassing himself right now.

oh my god berdly whyyy. i facepalm at his antics. noelle then responds "u-uhh sure berdly?" her response sounded more of a question instead of a statement.

poor noelle. welp, at least berdly makes things more interesting. i cant really complain about that. right as i go to turn on the computer im sitting in front of, my eyelids start to get heavy as i feel myself slipping out of consciousness...

TO BE CONTINUED...

hey! its the author here! this is my first official fanfiction and of course i decided to write it about everyones favorite puntable midget man! (The chapters will get longer i promise!) i hope you lovely readers enjoy this story and have a good day/night :)