6

Kiras phone was blowing up. She woke up from her nap thinking it had to be a family emergency or something. The shade room posted "Jack Harlow caught out with mystery nurse👀👀" . Kira couldn't believe her eyes she has almost 20 texts from different friends and family and missed calls from both Jack and Urban.

Back at Jack and Urbana apartment it was hot mess. Urban truly didn't know how to feel a kiss on the check was truly a friend thing they had did to her but it felt like there was something behind it. Jack paced around the living room trying to call Kira back to back. "Dude we might as well go up there if she's not gonna answer" Said Urban trying to calm down his friend. "It's not like shes a celebrity too no ones gonna know who she is" If jack was being honest he was more worried about how Urban was gonna react then his fans but it seems like Urban is ok. "Idk man, I thought of all people you would be more mad" said Jack in a concerned voice. "I mean ya I'm bummed about it but it's not that deep I'll get over it I guess" Urban turned around and looked at the ground sadly.

Jack couldn't help but feel bad he knew that Urban had a little crush in Kira but to his knowledge now they could never really get close because of Jack and the Paparazzi. "It's all good man"

Text from Urb🍃🤍

Urb🍃🤍
Did something more happen between you and Jack besides a kiss

Sis🥵❤️‍🔥
No Urb nothing more then a kiss I promise 🤞🏾

Urb🍃🤍
Just that kiss? Or were there more times? 😕

Sis🥵❤️‍🔥
Id rather talk about this in person urban come up. Without Jack.

Urb🍃🤍
K.

"I'm going to talk to Kira" Urban said as he put on a jacket. Surprisingly Jack didn't even try to join him. Urban hesitated as he walked up to her door before he could even knock the door opened. "Come in".

"So can you answer my question now" Kira sighed as Urban's angry tone. "That night after you left and Jack was over," she paused. "He kissed me" Urban turned around taking a deep breath. "So you guys had kissed before that picture came out?" "Yes Urb but I swear when that picture was taken it wasn't like that. We went to lunch to talk about the kiss and that was just a friend thing". "Ya right" Urban rolled his eyes. Kira left out the part where they had kissed way before that she didn't want to see Urban get actually angry. "I'm sorry" Kira said as she looked down stating to cry. Her tears instantly make Urban go back to his normal comforting self. "It's ok, we just can keep doing what we're doing ki. We can't be anything more then friends with this news being out" Urban said as he help Kira tight.

This broke Urban's heart just to say but he knew it was the right thing. But this wasn't just another girl he lost to Jack the one was special.

Hello so anyone reading my story I really like it so far but I'm not sure where to take it from here. Any ideas would be great. And thanks again for reading my story if you make it this far😅🤍