15

A few hours before Urban's flight back

"Ok, How long am I staying" Kira yelled from her bedroom to Urban. "Maybe like a week theres 3 shows and we can all chill on down time" Urban walked into the room to help her pack.

"Woo you should definitely pack this" Urban said holding up a red lace thong. Kira snatched it out if his hand while he died laughing. " Urb if you don't get out of my stuff". They packed as many clothes as they could in the short amount of time they had. "Ok we got 2 hours we gotta get going." They loaded there stuff into Urban's rental car and headed to the airport.

Inside the airport

"Ok we're early so we got time to sit here" The flight wasn't for about an hour and a half away so they just chilled in the lobby and ate snacks. Urban tapped Kiras arm. "Aye there's paparazzi over there so watch out, we not tryna get caught up." It must suck having to watch what you do since there's always some watching.

Text to Jack

Urban
Bout to get on the plane soon

Jack
You got her to come??

Urban
Ya bro she was actually pretty down for it

Jack
😮‍💨thank god see y'all when y'all get here

Flight lands

Urban and Kira get a car and go to get Kiras hotel. "Ahh" Kira lets out a deep sigh as she plops down on hotel mattress. Urban was across the hall in him room dropping off some stuff and then headed over to see what Kira wanted to do. "Ki, we got here ahead of time, so you can chill out here for a few hours then we can head to the venue" She was so tired she couldn't even respond, only nod her head. Urban headed out of her room and headed over to see Jack.

"Aye look who's back" woyne said dapping up Urban. Shloob yelled from across the room "where that girl y'all mess with at" he shot him a look. "She's are her hotel she'll be here later, and her names Kira". Jack walked in taking a seat on the couch and drinking his sparkling water. "What's her hotel room number?" They all tuned to look at him. "She in 261, but she's probably sleeping right now so don't bother her".
"Man this girl better be Beyoncé, the way she got y'all too" laughed quiiso breaking the silence.

Back at the hotel Kiras mind races. She was nervous about meeting new people and she was worried they would make assumptions about her and the guys. She had always heard about these friends and maybe met a few in passing. But she was gonna really be around them for the next week or so. And to make things worse Day had been texting Kira trying to get her attention. She did miss him but didn't respond to any of his messages. Kiras mind finally calmed down and she got to sleep for an hour or so.

Someone knocking at the door startled Kira out of her sleep. Assuming that it was Urban she got up and answered the door. "Surprise" It was Jack with a big bouquet of flowers and a gift bag. " Oh my god,Jackman Tomas Harlow what is all this" Kira hugged him and let him into the room. "Well it's been a while so I wanted to make a good first impression" Jack bit his lip and looked deep into her eyes thinking of all the things he wanted to do and say to her. " You are so thoughtful" She blushed opening the bag. She pulled out the prettiest gold silk dress with a matching necklace. Wrapped up at the bottom of the bag were a gold thong and bra to match.

"You like it" Jack asked breaking to silence. Kira couldn't believe he had got her this. "Yes I love it, thank you so much" she stood in between Jacks legs giving him the biggest hug. He wrapped his arms around her feeling on her waist. He missed her so much. Her laugh, her smell, her attitude, just everything about her he missed it. "You don't have to wear it now but when we go out to the club later you should" looking her body up and down he bit his lip. "ok let me go get ready then I'll be down in a minute." Kira rushed jack out of the room and locked the door. She had butterflies in her stomach and didn't want anything to happen between them...yet. She still wanted to talk to Urban about that subject.

Kira let Jack back into the room after she got out the shower. "What should I wear, I wanna make a good first impression" Jack walked over to her bags looking at all the opinions "Well idk but you should definitely wear this under" he said holding up the red lace thong that Urban had but in there. "Omg you and Urban are just alike" Kira laughed before going silent realizing what she said. "Huh?" Jack said making a questioning face. "Nothing just ignore that, what about this I don't wanna be to much or anything" Jack was still stuck on the last statement but quickly forgot after Kira dropped her towel and got dressed in front of him. She knew that would make him forget even tho she wasn't complaining naked under the towel. Kira did her hair in the silent room as Jack looked at his phone "Ok I'm ready let's go".

"You look good" Jack couldn't take his eyes off of her, her skin glowing in the sun. Kira was so nervous she didn't even notice Jacks looks. He put his hand on her knee in a comforting manor. "Ki don't worry I know you get nervous meeting new people but these are my bro's they gone respect you, or there would be a problem" Kira smiled and admired the beautiful sensory. "Ok we're here" She took a deep breath before stepping out of the car. Urban was waiting by the door for them. "Come on everyone's waiting" Urban rushed them into the room and everyone was in there talking and drinking. "Aye yall" Jack yelled getting everyone attention.

They all turned and looked "this is our friend Kira" She shyly waved at everyone as a group of 4 guys walked up to her. "Nice to meet you" said quiiso as he shook her hand. The other 3 guys waved. "You want anything to drink" asked ace pro. Kira nodded and walked over to the table of drinks with him. "She's not much of a talker is she?" Laughed woyne. Jack and Urban looked at each other and laughed "No you actually don't see her like this much" they watched as she sipped her drink and talked to ace pro and shloob who had joined the conversation.

Kira didn't wanna get too drunk she just met these other people and wanted to keep it cute. She looked over the room and people watched. Trying to find someone with a friendly face to talk to since Jack was off getting ready for the concert and Urban was with him. She found a few girls sitting in a corner talking and decided to approach them. Kira sat down and introduced her self. Thankfully they were nice and let her join there conversation. After a while the conversation got to relationships and the group instantly looked in Kiras direction. "So you got a boyfriend or anything" A pretty girl with a pretty Afro and the nicest voice asked. Kira cleared her throat and sipped her drink. "No I don't have anything like that" the girls giggled "that's not what we've been hearing"........

*this one got a little long to there will be a part 2