18

Kiras woke up and her body was sore from everything she had done yesterday but she had to get her shit together quick. Urban had left sometime last night and today was Jack second concert and there's an after party this time.

She dug through her bag of clothes looking for her best outfit. She wanted to make a better impression this time and actually have fun. Making sure to remember to stay alway from the groupies. Kira hopped in the shower letting the warm water flow over her body. The steam filling up the room and fogging up the mirrors.

After her shower Kira got dressed putting on her best perfume and prettiest jewelry along with the necklace Jack had gave her a few days before. Kira was happy to be were she was but the lingering thought of day kept popping up in her head. He's been trying to contact her for a while, but he didn't really try until he noticed Kira posted up with Jack, Urban and all there friends again. She remembered how on her first day in Miami she posted a picture in front of Jacks stage set up. Day had slip up with heart eyes. It's like he didn't want her until she was occupied with another guy. Kira took a deep breath trying to compose her thoughts. She fell onto her bed and stared at the ceiling still stuck in her head.

In the car with Jack and Urban

Jack and Urban were in there way to go get food with Druski. Music flowing through the car the two bobbed there heads. "What'd you do yesterday?" Jack asked realizing he hadn't seen Urban at all that day. Urban tried to hold back his smile. "Nothing man I was just in my hotel room all day, just didn't think of anything to do"he lied.

Jack gave him the side eye "You sure? Because it sure look like you trying to hold something back over there" they laughed. "All in my business for no reason" he rolled his eyes, "What about you what did you do yesterday?" He said looking at him with wide eyes. Jack looked down at his lap and smiled. "I went to check the venue out". "Hmm ok" Urban said crossing his arms. "Man sounds like you know something I don't" Jack laughed Turing into the parking lot of the restaurant. "Naw man I don't, but we can worry about all that later." They 2 stepped out the car, Jack slightly confused and Urban just wanting to see if he would tell him about the things that happened between him and Kira.

They got into the restaurant and met up with drew they all talked and joked enjoying the food. Half way into there lunch Urban got a incoming FaceTime. He picked up the phone. "Heyy sis what's up" Urban said excitedly at the sight of Kira. "Hey Urby, what y'all doing". "Just out to lunch" Urban said Turing the phone to show Drew and Jack. Drew waved and said what's up then Jack took the phone to talk to her. "Wow no invite" she rolled her eyes. "You look pretty ki, you coming to the after party today?" Kira blushed "thanks Jackman, and yes I'm going to the after party". Jack looked down at Kira chest obviously visible through the phone. "Oh so you wearing the necklace I got you" Jack smiled. "Duhh I told you I liked it." Drew and Urban looked at each other like "wtf" as Jack and Kira continued to talk.

Eventually Urban got the phone back and they all said there goodbyes to Kira and agreed to pick her up before the show started. "Bro you really bought her a fucking necklace?" Drew said with a shocked look on his face. "Right! I didn't even know anything about that" Urban said slightly frowning. "Well it was a personal gift so don't worry about it." Drew shock his head "Man she must be fucking y'all really good for y'all to be acting like this" Urban and Jack both laughed in unison then looked at each other like "wait why are you laughing". Urban awkwardly coughed and went back to eating.

Drew broke the silence "Ok this is killing me, Are y'all both fucking her or not because I can't figure it out?". They both continued to eat looking down at there plates in silence. "Hmmm....looks real suspicious too me". "Man why do wanna know so bad?" Urban questioned. "Right,like you must wanna know so you can get with her if we're not" Jack said flipping the subject to Drew. "How the fuck did this flip on me" Drew laughed confusingly. "No but in all seriousness like there's nothing wrong with it, I'm just tryna get the details" he said raising his eye brows causing Urban and Jack to laugh. They fell silent again looking at each other.

Urban wanted to tell Drew all the details but he remembered that Jack still doesn't know about it or knows that Urban knows. So he just waits for Jack to speak first. "Ok fine man, I may have had sex with Kira" Jack admitted trying to hold back his smile. "Ya looks like the pussy was good the way you smiling" He dapped him up and the 2 laughed. "Same" Urban finally said. "Wait!Fr?. When?" Jack said almost choking on his drink he didn't expect for Urban to actually say anything. "Don't worry about all that" Urban turned to face him. "Ok ok ok, don't start arguing now. Y'all just both say the last time y'all messed around with her in 3, 2 , 1!"

"Yesterday!" They both said in unison almost breaking there necks in shock. Drew started dying laughing at this. "Omg so y'all was fucking shawty back to back. Might as well had a threesome." "Wait so who was first?" Drew asked really getting into this drama while instigating it. "Definitely me, I know you were still passed out when I went over there urb." Urban laughed " man I already know I kinda been knew about y'all." The slight tension was heavy in the conversation.

They soon left the restaurant and headed back to the hotel to rest before the show. "So we still cool?" Urban asked holding his hand out to Jack. "Yep" As they did there signature handshake. They spent the rest of the drive home in silence.

Hey all, just wondering if the readers would rather Kira pick on of the guys or continue to mess with both of them. Also where and what type of things would y'all want them to do next.🤍🤍