5

"I'm about to head out" Urban yelled to Jack. "Where you going?". "Why you in my business?" Urban laughed and locked the door behind his before Jack could ask anymore questions. Jack rolled his eyes.

Urban basically skipped up to Kiras apartment visibly happy to get to see her. He knocked on the door. No answer. "KIRAAAA" Urban yelled hearing the door unlock. "You could have gave me more then 3 seconds to open the door before you started yelling." She giggled "Where's Jack?" She asked. "Oh he couldn't come" Urban lied. The two walked to sit on the couch.

"Oh about my what happened a few days ago. What did you mean when you said no matter what Jack says about me?" Urban questioned her looking into her eyes seriously. "Oh" she said thinking if she should really say it or not. "Urb you know I love you but that's really not my place to tell you, that's his job" He took a deep breath "Fine,you lucky ur cute" he said rolling his eyes playfully. Kira was glad she had dark skin because she was blushing so hard right now but Urban could still tell.

"So why'd you wanna come see me?" Kira innocently fluttered her eyes at him. This made Urban actually blush. He couldn't help but think about how pretty she is and how he actually felt like she might like him back.

Usually what happened was Urban got a girl and as soon as he brought her over they would instantly move to Jack. Every.Single.Time. "I just felt like it" Urban said finally answering her question. They decided to finish the movie they had started. They sat next to each other leaving a gap in between for bowl of popcorn. As the last hour of the movie went along the two got closer. Urban looked over at Kira moving the bowl of popcorn from in between them. He reached his arm over pretending to yawn. Kira giggled "You think ur so slick" She said rolling her eyes leaning into him. "I know I am" said Urban.

He moved his arm from around her and moved it to her thigh. Giving her a side looking making sure it was ok. She rolled her eyes and smiled a Little. As it movie went on his and moved farther up her leg. She grabbed his hand " Sorry" he said moving away while clearing his throat awkwardly. "No ur ok" Kira said moving his hand back. Urban smiled. Leaning over to kiss her. There lips met. She couldn't believe what she was doing just 2 days ago she was kissing Jack now Urban. It's too late to go back now.
Kiras hand made it's way to Urbans sweat pants. She looked up at him. "You sure?" He asked. Kira nodded.

One thing led to another and Kira ended up giving Urban head. They were interrupted by a loud bang on the door. Kira walked to open the door and Urban got him self fixed up slightly hiding out of view of the door. "Hey" said jack. Kira had the chain still on the door as she talked to him. "Have you seen Urban?". "No I haven't seen him in a minute"Which wasn't a complete lie. Urban ran into her room to hide as she said that. "You got someone in there?". "No that's just the tv" she lied. "Hmm ok, you not gone let me in?". "I'm a little busy right now" she said. "Um alright then, I'll see you later then" Kira closed to door, relived that he finally left. "He's gone now Urb" she sighed.

"You better head out in like 30 minutes he was looking for you". Urbans phone buzzed "shit" an incoming FaceTime from jack. He ignored it. He kissed Kira goodbye and went up using the stairs just in case Jack was In the elevator.

Back at the apartment

"Now where the hell have you been" Jack said standing in the kitchen acting like someone's mom. "I told you I was going out man" Urban rolled his eyes and walked past jack into his room. Jack knew something was up but he wasn't quite sure what. Jack called Kira. "What's up ma" . " Hey Jackman,you find Urban" she said smirking a little. " Ya be back now." " i think you might have found him before I did" He said under his breath. "Hmm" Kira said. "Nothing".

They stayed on FaceTime for most of the night Jack falling asleep on the couch.