19

3 days later

The week was finally over and Kira bad to head back home. Jack had another week added to his tour so he still wouldn't be back for a while. But on the bright side Urban was coming back to Atlanta for a while.

Kira packed her things back up trying to figure out how she would fit her gift in her bags. She still didn't know about the guys whole discussion but she could tell something had happened later on that day they hadn't really been around each other much. They seemed to keep a fair amount of distance the whole time.

Kira heard a knock on her door. Already knowing who it would be she opened it. "Hey yall" Kira said letting them in. Urban went over and started to get her bags but Jack seemed a little sad. Kira noticed this "you ok Jackman?" He woke up out of his saddened daze. "Ya I'm all good, just sad to see you go" He said shrugging his shoulders and reached out for a hug. "Awww it's ok Jack imma see you in a few more weeks. And you have my number so if you need anything call me." She smiled looking up into his eyes lovingly. Jack looked around then kissed her "I will" he whispered into her ear. Urban soon came back into the room "thanks for all the help with the bags" he said sarcastically trying to catch his breath. "Come on".

...

After sad goodbyes too Jack and a really long flight Kira and Urban finally made it back to Atlanta. The air was warm and the sun was bright. But after that flight the 2 were both exhausted.They got there bags and loaded them into the car and began there trip back home.

"Home sweet home" Kira said as she unlocked the door. After being gone for so long Kira actually missed her apartment. But she mostly missed her bed. She threw her bags into her room and waited for Urban to come back from dropping his bags off.

"I'm back" he yelled into the apartment as he walked in. Kira had managed to get back comfortable with her apartment in that short period of time. She wore a big tee shirt and a bonnet she was basically ready for bed in the middle of the day. "You look comfortable" Kira smiled. "Ya I planned on going to sleep as soon as I got here. But you can stay if you want I don't mind" He thought about it for a second but since he was also tired that nap didn't sound bad at all. They walked into the bedroom and got into the bed. Urban held Kira as she fell asleep in his arms. She went to sleep to the sound of his heart beat. It was such a wholesome moment between the 2 that they wished could last forever.

*Pretty short chapter this time. Please comment suggestions if you like them to do anything specific or any scenarios y'all would want me to right about.🤍🤍