16

The sun was bright in Kiras hotel room. It felt nice to not wake up in her apartment for once. She just hoped today would be better then last night, she never expected to get bullied by groupies on her first night in Miami. Kira was relaxing in her bed before she heard someone at the door. She looked through the peep hole seeing it was Jack and Urban. She opened the door greeting them with a smile. "Good morning y'all" the guys walked in both giving her hugs.

"So what's the plan for today" Kira asked excitedly. "Well we can do anything really, next concerts in 2 days so this is the day off until then" Jack said sitting down on the bed. "We should go to the club or something" said Urban always looking for an opportunity to party and take pictures.

Jack and Urban could barely keep there eyes off of Kiras beautiful curvy body. Kira noticed forgetting that she was just in he bra and some shorts. She coughed crossing her arms over her boobs "hello my eyes are up here". Catching there attention they looked up at her. "Ok imma change since y'all wanna be annoying". Kira turned around and bent over to grab her bag off the floor and went into the bathroom to change. "Damn her ass looks good in them shorts" Jack said rubbing his eyes. "I know right" Urban said laughing and dapping up Jack.

Kira came out of the bathroom in a crop top and a pair of shorts. She never really got to dress like this back home since she was always in pajamas or in scrubs. "Wow, who you tryna impress" Jack said smacking his lips. Kira rolled her eyes ignoring Jacks flirting. "Let's go" Kira opened the door grabbing her bag and walked out first, Jack and Urban walking behind her. Today was really just a chill day for the 3 they went down town and saw some stuff and soon headed to the beach.

It was getting dark and people were slowly starting to leave the area. "Y'all we should skinny dip". Jack and Urban looked at Kira like she was crazy. "Kira what the hell are you on." Urban questioned. "If you wanna see us naked just say that" Jack laughed. "Whatever I know y'all both be wanting to see me naked all the time" she winked and ran off taking her clothes off as she did so. She got to the water and jumped in completely naked. Jack and Urban looked at each other and soon joined. They both ended up keeping there boxers on though not wanting to actually be naked. "I knew y'all would come in" Kira said with her chest fully exposed. Both Jack and Urban mesmerized my her freedom.

"Here y'all go staring again" Kira laughed placing one of jack and Urban's hands on each of her boobs. "Your on something else today ki, but I'm not complaining" Urban shook his head as he had Kiras boob in one hand. Kira was honestly trying to test the limits of there friendship right now just for fun. And just to tease them both knowing they couldn't fuck her because the other was there. Kira walked out of the water and picked up her clothes placing them back on her wet body. "Let's go, I'm tired" Kira yelled back at the guys who were still in the water.

In reality they were both hard and didn't want her to see. But Kira already knew this. "Go ahead bro I'll meet y'all there" said jack not wanting to walk out first. "No man, I'm ok go ahead" They both ended up getting out at the same time trying not to make eye contact with each other and Kira smiled at them the whole way.

Back in the car Jack played his song detox which was one of his older songs but Kira loved it. Reaching the hotel the 3 walked to there room and called it a night.

Kira decided to call her friend Andrea. "Hey girl how's Miami" Andrea said knowing she was probably having a the time of her life. "It's ok but girl I was playing with Jack and Urban all day today had both of them horny for me at same time" Kira laughed. "Girl I'm not surprised, I already know they wanna get up in them guts". "Girl tell me about it but honestly I love them as friends but I also want more, it's so confusing though because I can't just pick one of them. I need both of them." Andrea and Kira had been friends a while back when she had first meet the guys but since Andrea moved there friendship had faded out. The 2 reconnected after the shade room incident though.

"Honestly I'd pick Jack in my opinion but I know you always had a lil soft spot for Urb" Kira chuckled at her barely helping. "Honestly imma continue with the friends with benefits thing we got going on because it's not hurting no one. But I'll talk to you later girl" "alright byeee" She hung up the phone glad to tell someone the things she's always thinking about. And passing out shortly after.

*Heyy to the people reading this, not sure if I will continue this story updates might get a little slower so I can better my writing. Just a heads up 🤍🤍