licorice cookie x male reader (lemon)

a request 😋

you walked through the woods, holding the little form of poison mushroom cookie, with your boyfriend beside you. "hmm.. maybe we should formulate a better plan than last time! hopefully it works." licorice cookie exclaimed, still frustrated that gingerbrave won the battle he planned... again. "maybe you should take a break and let me take over, lico. you're getting really stressed out and im worried.." you say, frowning. "but-" you cut him off. "no buts."

licorice cookie rolls his eyes, reluctantly nodding. "fine.. as long as you don't fight without me! that little shit is super strong.. ugh."  you snicker, "as long as their people doesn't come here, they'll be off the list... for now." he smiles, giving you a peck on the cheek, "i'll be at home, bye (y/n)

you, choco werehound brute, and poison mushroom cookie set up traps, as batcat hovered over, seemingly as if he was making sure you weren't off doing anything dangerous. "batcat!!! cmere!!" you wave, as the odd feline quickly flew down to your call. "myes??"
"you should help out too, get some rocks for me, please." you ask, giving your boyfriend's trusty companion some head scratches, in which he gladly took. he nods, flying off.

-time skip-

you and your lovely team of helpers finished the large amount of traps set up... finally. you head back inside the little, formerly abandoned cottage you and your boyfriend owned, poking your head through the bedroom door.

licorice cookie's face lit up the second he saw you. "hi, (y/n)! how was it?" he waved you over, patting the spot beside him on the bed. you smiled, sitting down and cuddling onto him, "pretty good, actually! we got 18 traps made." licorice flushed up at the contact, "that's good, at least we got something done!" you nod, as he pulls you into a spoon, smiling.

you shuddered as he was now incredibly close to you, however brushed it off. you two always hugged, why would this be any different?
he nervously loosened his grip, as he noticed your sudden movement. "am i making you uncomfortable? i'm sorry!!" he quickly moved away, not wanting to do anything wrong. you shook your head, looking over, "it's fine, lico! im not uncomfortable, you can do whatever you want, it's fine!"

licorice cookie hesitated, however got closer. you honestly wished he could be a bit braver, in a way. now that you thought about it.. you kinda wanted him...? you flushed up, as he nervously hugged onto you. there was a moment of tension, until you spoke up, "damnit, i can't keep this in anymore.. please just fuck me.." he flushed up heavily, "i-if you say so.." he sputtered, hiding his excitement.

you were rolled onto your back, as he passionately kissed you, one hand creeping to your manhood, one holding him up. you let out small moans as he now got a hold of your member, gently circling the tip with his thumb. you ran your fingers down his spine, pulling at his t-shirt, as to remove it. he momentarily stopped, allowing you to pull it off. he tugged at your (preferred texture) pants, letting out muffled grunts as you locked lips once more. he finally got rid of your lower clothing, now admiring your vulnerable form. "beautiful.." he said, quietly. he lowered his hands down once more, now pumping your member, speeding up as you let out more little moans, your face contorting in pleasure of what he can do to you.

licorice breathed hot air onto your neck, as you tugged at his sweatpants. he bucked his hips to assist you with shedding his clothing, his boxers not even on. you chuckle, "you really do want me.. you're all prepared, huh?" he rolled his eyes, "it was gonna happen- ngh!- eventually!" his speech was cut off for a moment as you proceeded to jack him off. "oh, i know..." you purred, teasingly. he lets out more, somewhat louder moans as you picked up the pace. he dug his nails into the bed, inching towards a climax. he let out one long groan as he reached his orgasm, his fluids now all over your hand and on the bedsheets. you admire his body, momentarily, until he now pulls you to a position under him, with a (clearly hidden) container of lubricant, in which he rubbed onto your opening, as well as himself. you felt him push for entrance, and readjusted your abdomen to assist, letting out a loud moan as he pushed then himself into you. "do you need to adjust?" he asked softly, as to not hurt you in such a moment. "i'm fine, lico" you respond, your breath heavy. he looks at you hesitantly, but listened, beginning to push himself deeper into you, slowly starting a thrusting motion. your breath picked up, as you let out small grunts with every smack against your flesh. he gripped onto your member too, making swift movements to stimulate it, too. your moans became louder, as your back arched and your heart raced. after his pace became overstimulating, you let out a shuddered groan, hitting your climax. he pulls out, flopping down by you. "love ya." he breathes, cuddling onto your chest as you fell asleep.

a/n:
criticism is always welcome!! i very rarely write lemons so im a bit rusty on it 🥲