pure vanilla cookie x fem or afab reader (lemon)

request
prompt: "he's not all that he seems.."
setting: before the dark flour war

you walk down the twisting, gorgeous pathway of the vanilla kingdom, heading to visit your good friend, pure vanilla cookie. for some background, you've known him since you had both studied in the college he learnt how to use his magical ability in. you've always had a massive crush on him, however refused to ruin your friendship with him, as you both had a very close bond. what you didn't know, however, was that his feelings for you were mutual. as you walked down the path, your stomach began to fill with butterflies. your heart fluttered at the thought of meeting him. with each footstep, your face grew redder at the idea of seeing his face. finally, you reached the gazebo you meet at with him every once in a while.

you saw his face light up when he saw you arrive, patting the bench spot by him. "hello, bluebird!" he softly smiled. your face flushed up at the nickname you were always called, "hi, pv! how's it going?" you chirped, sitting down beside him. you both spoke about your lives, laughing together, enjoying each other's presence. pure vanilla cookie seemed fairly tense and awkward, his face softly curled into a smile to hide it. "(y/n), are you having a fever? your face is red and you seem very different.." he said, brushing your hair from your face, pressing his hand against your forehead to check if you were okay. "o-oh! i'm fine don't worry! it's just a bit warm out.." you stutter.

he softly smiles, asking "is there anything you want to tell me..?" you pause, wondering if you should admit.. if he should know. it seemed like a good chance, so you took it. "i've always had this underlying feeling that you're someone i want to.. be more than a friend with. i don't know how to describe it but it's like i'm in love.. or whatever.." pure vanilla cookie smiles,  brushing your hair from your face and cupping your cheek. "you know, i have wanted to say that i love you too, bluebird." you smile, your face warm and a soft red hue. he gives you a soft kiss on the forehead, and you hug onto his torso.

-time skip-

dating pure vanilla cookie was a sweet, loving experience. he's a soft-hearted, loving boyfriend. he's never made any drastic advances, however you wished he would, sometimes. you walk up to pure vanilla's balcony in his room, where he sat, gazing at the soft, blue sky, with clouds twirling about. you decided to join him, leaning on the railing beside him. "wow, the sky's gorgeous today." you smile, as he welcomes you with a soft smile, saying "it's almost a mirror of your beauty." you blushed softly, rubbing your neck. "don't forget yours, dear." you added, giving him a little kiss. you two were so cheesy. pure vanilla cookie seemed tense, as if he wanted to tell you something.

as the sky grew dark, pure vanilla suddenly lifted you up, bridal style. "i am so sorry to say this (y/n), but you're going to cuddle jail." he placed you on his bed as you snicker, "you'll never take me alive!" he quickly pinned you, "not if i say otherwise!" he paused as he took in the scene. he saw your vulnerable, blushing form, pinned below him. he parted his lips momentarily, then saying "are you okay with.. going further..?" you met your gaze with his, nodding meekly. "i'd be glad for you to be my first.."

pure vanilla cookie gently sat you up, hooking his finger on the collar (or neck) of your top. he pulled at it until he got it off. he pulled at your (bra or binder, either one), now admiring your form, as you were topless and submissive for him. he caused you to be this way. that just turnt him on more. pure vanilla peppered your torso with kisses, as well as running his fingers down your sides, giving you shivers. he smirks lightly, now pulling at your (pants, skirt, etc.), as to gain access to see your whole body. you bucked your hips as to assist him, and he chuckled. "you really do want me, hmm?" you roll your eyes. "you asked first, si- ah!~" you were cut off as he pressed his thumb onto your clit, lightly rubbing it. he gently swirled his thumb around it, as you let out soft little moans. pure vanilla hastily shed his clothing, now pulling you in for a kiss. he was running his fingers across your body, causing you to arch your back. due to what seemed like experience (he is actually pure, however knew what to do because he "studied"), he really wasn't all that he seems to be. pure vanilla pulled away from the kiss, gently pushing you down and moving your legs apart, he then pushed two fingers into you, causing you to let out a sudden, loud moan. he smirked, pushing his fingers deeper and moving them around, pressing them against the walls of your vagina. your breathing picked up as he moved them at a faster pace, hitting all the right spots. you were moments away from your climax, "oh my god- i-" he suddenly retracted his fingers, teasingly. you frown, still breathing heavy. he licked your juices off of his fingers, as you glare. "oh, fine.." he chuckled, placing the tip of his member at your entrance, placing your legs over his shoulders. he gently pushed into you, as you let out a soft moan once more. he allowed you time to adjust. "tell me when you want me to go, okay?". you meekly look up, muttering "i don't care if it hurts, i just want you.." he nods, beginning to move at a momentarily slow pace. however, he picked up his speed quickly. he wasn't rough, but he made up for it in speed, as he gripped onto your thighs, hammering into you. you were in pure ecstasy. moaning repeatedly. heart racing. you were all his, and he knew it. he watched your face contort with each noise you made, loving how you were so loud for him. you were grabbing onto the sheets, nearing your climax. as he tightened his grip onto you. you let out a loud, ecstatic groan, as you came to your orgasm. he quickly pulled out, as you were heavily breathing. he came, the fluid all over your stomach, now. you reached the end of your climax, trying to catch your breath. he wrapped his arms around you, tired. "i love you, bluebird." he softly cooed. you smiled, nestling into his chest, "i love you too."

a/n:
i hope you like the new oneshot layout!!

i really loved doing this request tysm!!