licorice cookie

licorice cookie has a very slender, tall frame. he's around 5'10" tall, and could probably be flicked to death by muscle cookie, if i were to be honest. his hair is in tight, long dreadlocks and he sometimes puts them up in a bun.

licorice is incredibly touch-starved. even more so, he'd absolutely melt if you even gave him words of praise or kindness. he enjoys little hugs and reassurance all the time. my guy literally loves being told he's validated because he doesn't hear it enough.

in a relationship, he's very sweet, however tends to be incredibly shy. after warming up to you, he'll probably be asking for lots of cuddles and such. he just seems like he wants you to touch him (as long as it's nice, not violent.) his demeanor seems cold, however is a very warm-hearted person if he trusts you enough.

he oftentimes writes all about you in his diary, all positively, as he has so much to say, but so little words. he's scared you'll ditch him for being too affectionate, so he tends to keep it to himself.

licorice cookie tends to be a bit possessive, especially if someone else advances on you. he'd probably get really nervous around other cookies who may be able to take you from him, however doesn't want to take over your life or seem overly possessive, so he doesn't say anything about it.

he loves cuddling with you, oftentimes spooning and such. he'd be too scared to make any other advances, as to not make you uncomfortable.

licorice doesn't know how to love right, so you better teach him well!!!

a/n:
im creaming- sorry creaming- sorry- creaming- i mean creaming- sorry creaming- i mean cr-