ancient cookies x younger legendary reader (platonic)

a silly little request fufilled!!

background: y/n is an extremely chaotic legendary who always finds trouble, in which has very close ties to the five due to their constant run-ins with nearly starting horrible world-changing events or possibly dying.
however, y/n is extremely young compared to their ancient "babysitters" (as y/n mockingly believes), which easily causes lots of confusion regarding terminology.

(set before the dark flour war) 

dark cacao cookie once again dragged you away from the danger of a spar initiated by you, grumbling. "cmon!!! i was so close to winning, too!!!" you said, whiningly. "you were also close to getting stabbed in the chest, (y/n). i thought pure vanilla was watching over you.." dark cacao muttered the last sentence. "yeah but he's a dinosaur!! and he's boring." you groaned, being pulled by the arm back to the carriage in which you were meant to be. "what did i tell you about calling people names.. yknow my son acts better than you, and he's a spoiled teenage boy." you roll your eyes. "at least he doesn't smell sour, nor funky like you." dark cacao flicked your arm, "stop it, (y/n)." he grumbles. "fiiine.."

you entered the carriage, seeing the worried face of pure vanilla cookie. "oh, dear! thank the sun you're back okay!" he softly says, patting the seat by him. "you're worrying me, (y/n), don't go running off and fighting people,," he scolded, however did it without anger, just a strict toned reminder. you grumble, rolling your eyes. "he wanted to fight me in the first place! the dude's ratchet!" pure vanilla raised a brow, "is that some sort of new terminology between you younguns?" your face twisted into a smirk as you decided to mess around with his old man brain. "it's a secret, boomer." you internally cringed at the last word. pure vanilla cookie looked confused. "w-wha??" you roll your eyes. "you heard me. pack it up, boomer."

Little time skip after harassing the poor old man

you were dragged along to a meeting with the five, since you weren't trusted alone. pure vanilla, as usual, was watching over you, almost fatherly. you sat down in the back of the garden, squinting at the group of old people. hollyberry was going on about something, dark cacao was stonefaced, golden cheese was listening in on hollyberry's words whilst  white lily and pure vanilla were having a few words. you waited momentarily for a moment to escape, and quickly slid under a bush. you weren't aware that dark cacao had already planned the prevention of your usual attempted runaway, as he quickly pulled you back over the bush, regardless of your anger. "come on!!!! i was so close to getting away from you old crusty people!!!" hollyberry snickers. "oh? and what makes you any less crusty, (y/n)?"
you glare to the larger cookie. "not being old." pure vanilla sighs, as golden cheese began laughing. "cmon, (y/n)! you're just gonna leave us like that? i thought i was your buddy, at least!" you glared at her, "i thought friends are there to help you escape the boomer squad." she rolled her eyes, "can't make the rules."
"golden cheese, don't encourage them to act worse." pure vanilla gave a stern gaze. you roll your eyes. "okay, garen."
he paused. "wha-?" "i said okay. you're acting like a whole karen, but you're a guy so you're a garen."

pure vanilla sighed, defeated. "i can't understand you kids nowadays."

a/n:
why was this so difficult im so sorry this is cringy as hell