What Happens In LA G.D part 2/?

I woke up the next morning immediately feeling like absolute shit. I sat up and scanned the room to see if Grayson was in it. He left me a note on the side table with a cup of water and an ibuprofen.

"on a run, be back in 20"

of course he was running, like he wasn't perfect before, he shows me he cares about his health too. I checked my phone.

11:08
4 missed calls from Lexie

Shit, it's kinda late, and Lexie probably already shit her pants. As I was about to call her back, I see a sweaty man walk in the room. Before he can speak I begin

"Did you get a haircut? Oh and thanks again. I don't know what I would have done last night without y-"
"Im Ethan. Me and Gray are twins"
"Oh... Nice to meet you Ethan"
"Gray should be in shortly, he went to go get you breakfast"
"Oh, he didn't have to do that!"
"I know, he must really like you."

I blushed and looked away. Everyone talks about him never caring for girls, but it's crazy to even Imagine a guy like him who could easily get any girl he wants not chasing that opportunity.

"Well Im going to go shower and head out, let me know if you need anything or a ride to Lexies"
"Im okay, thank you Ethan"

Jesus. They look fucking identical. I open my phone and call Lexie back. I assure her that Im okay and that Grayson will bring me home later. But more importantly (to her at least) I assure her that we did not fuck. At least not yet.
Just thinking about him makes my stomach flutter. I've had sex a handful of times in my life, and none of them were that great. But he's different. I just know it. I mean other than the fact that he explained to me that he's different, I still would have a feeling that he just knows how to please a woman.
Great, now I'm horny again.
I get up to go pee and brush my teeth. Thank God he left an unopened toothbrush on the counter for me. That would be so embarrassing to have stank ass breath. As Im brushing my teeth I hear the bedroom door open and then close.
I peaked my head out toothbrush in mouth
"hello?"
"Hey y/n just me, gray"

I went back to the sink to finish. As I bend over to rinse the toothpaste out of my mouth I feel a presence behind me and a hand touch my waist. I pick my head back up and see Grayson In the reflection.

"hi" I smiled to him from the mirror
"hey, how'd you sleep? theres breakfast in the kitchen"
"I slept great! I cant thank you enough for everything. and I met your brother this morning."
"Oh, that shit head? he wasn't weird with you, right?"
"no.. why would he be?"
"just making sure."
I turned around to face him. He has such an imperfect yet handsome face.
"I'm going to be honest with you y/n. I never have girls here. I never so much as pay attention to them. But theres something about you. You're just.. different."
"well I don't think you're too shabby yourself" I laugh
"No, really. you're just beautiful. and sexy. and you have this complexity to you, its intimidating but I love it"

I starred into his eyes, with no words to speak. I have never felt as romanticized and as appreciated as I do now, in this moment. He tucked my hair behind my ear and kissed me on the forehead. I feel his (now hard) dick pressing against my thigh. He knows I can feel it and backs away a little.

"sorry" he lets out a nervous laugh
"about what? you know I can do something about that"
"no, no. not yet. let me take you on a date first"
"okay fine, but you're driving me crazy"
"thats the point babygirl"
he grabs my chin and tilts my head up
"soon, that mouth is going to be all over this dick, and you're going to crave me everyday"