Facetime Sex E.D

y/n's POV

God, I miss Ethan so much. It's almost our one year anniversary and I cant even see him because he's on tour. I love that he's meeting all his supporters and traveling the world, but I just wish I could see him. We FaceTime almost every night after a show, so at least there's that.

Ethan's POV
I want y/n so bad. I want her moans in the air, her bra on the floor, I want her. Not being able to have sex for this long is killing me. I feel my dick get hard as I think of what we do when it's just us. Her plump lips around my dick, fuck.
I see her name pop up on my screen for FaceTime and I instantly press accept. Looking at her is making me crave her even more and I don't know what to do.
"hey baby! I miss you so much. How was tonight's show?" she starts as she moves her hair to one side which makes me think about when I move her hair to one side as i'm kissing her neck.
"Ethan? helloooo"
"oh, sorry. Hey princess! It was great, as usual, and one of the fans even got this shirt i'm wearing." I tilt the camera down to show her the whole shirt unaware that my boner was in the frame.
"um, you excited to see me, daddy?"
I realize what she meant and quickly put the camera back on my face as I blush.
"ha, sorry, I was just thinking about you. I hate that we can't fuck. I wish you were here.

y/n's POV
This could be fun.
"we may not be able to fuck but we can do this" I pull my shirt off revealing my lacy white bralette that he always compliments me on, and I see his eyes grow lustful as he smirks so I continue.
"hold on" he says while he gets up and locks the door to make sure gray wouldn't come in.
"okay, continue"
"I set the phone on my night stand, giving him a full view, quickly lock my door and begin to give him a show. I turn around and pull my shorts off, making sure he can see all of my ass. This drives him crazy, and I know that.
"sit on the bed and play with yourself for Daddy" he sounds so hot when he says it, and I, of course, do whats asked. I sit on the bed, slowly pull my lacy thong off, and spread my legs. I see his jaw clench and he licks his lips.
"take the bra off too" I unclip my bra and toss it.
"now I want you to slowly rub your clit." I follow whats asked and I hear him slide down his sweats.
Ethan's POV
I slide my sweats and boxers off at the same time, and my dick hits my stomach. I turn the camera for y/n to see as I stroke it.
"Mmm fuck, daddy. Your dick is so big"
She starts to rub faster and I decide to take over.
"Do as daddy says, okay, princess"
"okay, daddy"
"Stick a finger in." she puts her finger in her mouth and traces her way down. She starts fingering herself, and I start stroking faster.
"fuck y/n" I moan out. She loves when I moan
"Mmm, daddy, I want your dick so bad."
"I'm getting close, baby" I don't want to cum yet so I slow down a bit.
"me too, daddy" I see her stick another finger in.
"cum with daddy" we are both moaning messes. she reaches her high and so do I. I grab a tissue from the dresser and wipe the cum off my stomach.
"why haven't we done this before?" I guess that means she liked it
"I don't know but we're going to do it more often now" I laugh
"I can't wait to see that dick in person"
"I love you baby"
"I love you too, daddy"