Who's better? Part 2

After catching our breath, me and Eth get dressed and I decide to just put my bra and underwear on considering they both will/ have seen me like this anyway. We walk downstairs to see Gray impatiently waiting on the couch
"bout time" he smirks at me. He gets up from the couch, scoops me up bridal style, and runs up the stairs. When we get to his room, he wastes no time and lays me down on the bed. He holds my hands above my head as he kisses me deeply and trails down to my tits. I arch my back and allow him to unclip my bra. He pulls my underwear off and what he says next shocks me.
"Why don't you come ride daddy's face?"
"i-i-"   holy shit.
he lays down next to me and says it again.
"Come ride my face, babygirl"
I hesitantly kneel over his face and grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him.  He starts to flick his tongue on my clit and it feels so fucking good. I lean back slightly, place one hand on the bed, and the other starts palming his clothed member. This takes him by surprise and he moans on my clit, sending vibrations through my body. He starts doing figure eights with his tongue and I feel my legs start to shake. He stops and I give him a 'wtf' look.
"You can cum when daddy's inside you" I'm glad he has a daddy kink because I do too.  He flips us over and and I lean up to take his boxers off. Then, he hovers over me, puts my left leg over his shoulder, and whispers into my ear: "im gonna fuck you way better than Ethan could." and with that being said, he drills into me. He is somehow bigger than his brother and hits my G spot almost immediately.
"fuck baby, your so tight" he moans into my neck. He starts rolling his hips with mine, somehow managing to go deeper, and at this point i'm  practically screaming.
"YES DADDY! FUCK DONT STOP DONT STOP" I arch my back and start to feel that familiar knot form in my stomach. His thrusts get sloppy and his moans get louder.
"cum with daddy" I feel him twitch in me and I release causing him to release too. He helps me off the bed and I cant even stand. "fuck Gray I'm too sore to walk" He laughs and puts me back on the bed. We both get dressed and he carries me down to the living room where we see Ethan with his head thrown back, pumping himself, unaware that we are watching. Gray coughs to get his attention and he jumps up and covers himself with a blanket. His dick is still clearly noticeable, so I try my best to walk over to him, remove the blanket, and kiss his tip. I start sucking his dick and I can tell Gray is getting jealous.
"Hey! Thats not fair!" he says. I take Ethans dick out of my mouth (i need Jesus) and say "Dont worry Gray, you'll get it tonight since I'm sleeping in your room"
"HA, YES!" he starts laughing as I continue what I started with Ethan. After he cums, and I, of course swallow it (spiTTerS aRe QuiTtErs!¡) Ethan pulls his pants back up and I can tell he's upset.
"It's okay E, theres always next time" I wink and peck his lips.
"Next time, I wont go so easy"
"That scares me considering that I can barley walk" I laugh and they both join in.
     I go to put my stuff in Gray's room and he follows me.
"round two?" he grabs my waist
"At least wait 'till your brother's asleep" I laugh
he shrugs and we go downstairs and start to watch a movie with Ethan. I sit in the middle and we act like nothing even happened.. until I feel Grayson rub me through my clothes while Ethan isn't paying attention.
AHAHAHAHAH I NEED HOLY WATER. LET YOUR IMAGINATION RUN WILD FOR WHAT HAPPENS NEXT🤪