"its daddy to you" G.D

Me and Ethan have been best friends for at least 2 years now and we hang out so often that some people think we're dating. As attractive and sweet Ethan is, it's always been Gray that has caught my eye.
I'm really horny tonight and Grayson is all I can think about. I don't know if I should tell eth that I like his brother or keep it secret since it could just be my hormones taking over.
     I get a text from Ethan asking to sleepover and it couldn't have been better timing. I shower, shave, put on light makeup, perfume, and an outfit that would impress
I show up to the Dolan house (which was more of a mansion) wearing a revealing but casual outfit with my favorite lingerie underneath.

 I shower, shave, put on light makeup, perfume, and an outfit that would impress     I show up to the Dolan house (which was more of a mansion) wearing a revealing but casual outfit with my favorite lingerie underneath

I hear Eth approach the door after getting my text that simply said "here"

I hear Eth approach the door after getting my text that simply said "here". He opens it and looks me up and down eyes wide
"thanks" I laugh
"hurry inside, I don't want you to get cold" he says
"why would I be cold?" I ask, confused
"because your barley wearing any clothes" he teases
"whatever" I roll my eyes and giggle.
     I go up to Eth's room after having a light conversation with Ms. Lisa and get settled in. I go to put my toothbrush in the bathroom, which happens to be Ethan and grayson's. When I go to open the door, I see it open and out comes a wet, freshly showered, gray. His towel is dangerously low and I can tell he's shaved. He looks me up and down motions me to follow him into his room.
      I walk behind him, smirking, knowing that since Ethan just left to get groceries with his mom, we were alone. We enter his room and I try to start a conversation.
"Hey gray, what's up" I begin
"don't go there" he says sternly as he walks closer to me
"what?" we are now inches apart and I feel myself want him more and more
"I know what your doing. You have been playing this teasing game for too long now." He sounds so lustful and it catches me off guard. "two can play this game" he leans in and kisses me deeply and I can feel his member growing hard on my thigh as we progress in our make out. "jump" he whispers in my ear and I obey. He walks over to the wall and pushes me against it while I pull his towel off. He lifts my hoodie over my head, barley breaking the kiss, and clenches his jaw at the sight of my bra. I watch his eyes grow dark and I knew he wanted me as much as I wanted him.
     I decide to take control and push him onto the bed so I can give him a little show before he takes off my lingerie. I slowly bend down while pulling my shorts off, making sure to give him a good view of my ass. I sway my hips and do a spin so he can see all of me. Finally, after I finish teasing, I climb on the bed and and take his boxers off.(yes i know he just got out of the shower. sue me) He sees me struggle and decides to take over. He unclips my bra and pulls down his Calvin Klein boxers, revealing his huge package. I feel my eyes get big and he laughs. "lay down" he says in that sexy raspy voice of his. I lay on my back and he slides my underwear off to reveal my, already wet, bundle of nerves. I feel butterflies in my stomach when He lowers his head between my legs and starts kissing my inner thighs. I let out a small moan when he gets closer to my heat and I feel him smirk. He licks two fingers and slides them slowly into me. I grab a fistful of his hair to push his face closer and I feel pleasure take over my body when he starts swirling his tongue around my clit and I moan louder and louder.
"Fu-fuck Gray i'm g-gonna cu-"
he stops and looks me straight in the face and says "You don't get to cum until I say you do"
and with that, he hovers over me, and kisses me harshly while filling me inch after inch. After a couple thrusts, to make sure i'm adjusted to his length, he starts pounding into me and I never want it to stop.
"FUCK GRAYSON"
"It's daddy to you" he manages  
"y-yes daddy" I say between moans
Our moans fill the room and I can tell he is about to finish when he gets sloppy. "fuck y/n, your so tight" he groans.
"cum for Daddy" and with that, I came right on the spot making him cum too
he quickly pulls out but it's too late. He looks at me, mortified but I reassure him that I'm on the pill.
     "good, that would be difficult to explain to E" we laugh. "We should do this more often, daddy" I say while trying to catch my breath. "trust me, we will" he says, trying to catch his breath also.
     We hear Ethan and Ms. Lisa come through the door and I stumble trying to get to my clothes before I realize my legs are too sore to walk. "fuck" I mumble and Grayson busts out laughing. "Its not funny!" I say but we both know it is.

LMAO HOW WAS IT? IMMA BE POSTING THESE OFTEN AND I AM TAKING REQUESTS!