beach G.D

I love going to the beach, but I am so insecure about my body. Especially in the bathing suit i'm wearing today.

I have a very curvy body and I hate the attention I get from it, but my friend said I looked cute in it

     We get to the beach and I see it's not that packed today, thank God, so I set my stuff down and go to the bar.
      I walk up to the bar and sit down. I order a virgin Pina Colada (lol virgin unlike her) and wait for it to be made. A really tall guy -about my age- sits next to me.
"I'll have what she's having" his voice is hot and deep. the bartender shakes his head and proceeds to fix our drinks.
     He turns to me and smiles.
"Hey, i'm Grayson, nice to meet you" he holds his hand out and I shake it.
"I'm y/n"
"Thats a pretty name, just like you" He laughs and I blush a little.
      The bartender hands us our drinks and Grayson tells him he'll be paying for both of us.
"Oh, no that's okay, I got it." I say shyly
"Please, it's nothing" He says as he pulls out his wallet
"o-okay, thank you" I smile and he smiles back
                                      ——-

      He pushes me against the wall and begins to slide my top over my head. He sucks on my neck as I pull off his swim trunks.
"Get on the bed" His voice is full of lust.
I sit on the bed and he walks to the edge of it, kneels down, and pulls me closer to him. He spreads  my legs and pulls my bottoms off.
"already wet I see" He laughs and I feel his warm breath against my thighs.
      He starts kissing my inner thighs purposely avoiding my heat.
"stop teasing" I let out a small moan
He starts sucking on my clit suddenly and I let out a heavier moan. He then stops after a minute or so and hovers over me.
"You're on the pill?"
"yep"
and with that, he fills me up. He starts slow and goes faster with every thrust. Our moans fill the air and I leave scratches up and down his back.
"I'm g-gonna cum!" i exclaim
"Cum for me baby" he starts going harder
"FU-FUCK GRAYYY" I literally never want this feeling to stop.
      We both cum and ride out our highs and he collapses on side of me.
"We should probably go back to the beach now" he says "i don't know whose room this is for"
"GRAYSON!"
"IM KIDDING!" and we both laugh until our stomaches hurt

HAHAH I HATE MYSELF. i was just at the beach and I wish this would have happened even though its unrealistic AF