In your dreams~ ED

Ethan's POV
Fuck y/n! Im gonna cum!
FuckFuckFuck dont stop, i'm so close-
"Ethan wake up!"
"Huh?" "What?" I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Why is my dick hard at 3 am?
"You were having a wet dream" she laughed.
"What? How do you know?"
"OoOh fuCk pRiNceSs, riGht tHeRe" she mocked
"Whatever." I rolled onto my side and pretended to go back to sleep, knowing that I couldnt now that im turned on. I stared at the clock for a few minutes, hoping it would just go away.
* a few minutes later*
I hear y/n open a dresser drawer and take something out
*Buzzzzzzzzzzz*
I know that sound from anywhere. I guess she was horny too. She's just bad at resisting her urges.
Your POV
Ethan's wet dream affected the both of us because now I was craving pleasure badly. I figured he went back to sleep so I pulled out my vibrater.
"Really babygirl? Having fun without me?"
I sat up in the bed and put the vibrater back in the drawer.
"Not anymore" I unclipped my bra and threw it to God knows where.
He got on top of me and began leaving a trail of wet kisses from my collar bone to my panties.
He pulled the fabric with his teeth and slid them down and off.
"Let me see how wet that pussy is" he spread my legs open and rubbed my clit then slid two fingers in me.
I let out a slight moan, and he looked up at me and grinned.
Ethan's POV
This could be fun. I know how much she hates being teased and, honestly, I'm pretty aggravated that she laughed at me for my dream earlier.
"Does that feel good baby?"
"Yes!, go faster"
"Sorry, I'm too tired." I fake yawn and pull my fingers out and lick them
"What!? You cant jus-"
"Actually i can. Just like you can pick on me for my dream. Sooooo goodnight, princess!"

AN- hey guys! I know i haven't been active at all and I really apologize. Also, I know this is a short one, but I haven't had much free time since I joined cheer and theatre. I hope y'all liked this and dont forget to lmk any suggestions!❤️❤️