Prolouge

THIS BOOK USES CHARACTERS FROM BOTH OF MY "MIDWAY" BOOK AND AzureHime "UNFINISHED SISTERS" BOOK BUT THE EVENTS HERE AREN'T THE SAME AND WON'T AFFECT ANYTHING IN MY BOOK BUT IT WILL IN AzureHime 'S

MIDWAY'S WORLD

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

Pillars of water rose up from the sea as shells and bombs rained down from the heavens. The sky was dyed in a black color of smoke as fire blazed across the battlefield. Through the raging inferno, a silhouette could be seen dashing through the hail of shells and bombs at an incredible speed.

*WOOSH*

*BOOM*

A fiery crimson arrow cut through the air and hit a vessel, turning it into a massive fireball, illuminating the whole area like a giant torch. Sailing quickly through the wrecks of his fallen enemies, Midway opened his holoscreen, checking his equipment while firing at the Siren ships that just came.

MIDWAY'S POV

Midway: Flight deck 69% damaged, plasma cannons 37% operational, shields at 25%, aircrafts... all damaged, can't sortie

Fuck.

This is a goddamn trap! I silently cursed myself for not noticing that. I knew something was up when I moved into the Bermuda triangle, Sirens just suddenly appeared en masse and they just didn't stop coming. One after another, they just kept appearing. At this rate, I will definitely be killed from the lack of ordnances. I must escape now.

*BOOM*

Another Siren blows up. I intentionally destroyed that one since it was the only ship between me and an opening to escape the siege. Then, at full speed, I dashed through the gap.

Midway: *sigh* That was close

I opened my navigation device and looked for the nearest base. However, it malfunctioned due to the disturbance in the Bermuda triangle.

Midway: Son of a bitch!

With no other options, I sailed on blindly, trusting my senses. But then...

???: You're not going anywhere~

Hundreds of purple portals appeared before me. Then, from one of them, a figure I was very familiar with appeared.

Midway: Arbiter...

Arbiter III: How do you know me?.... Ah, you must have met the other me. I don't have to introduce myself then

I raised my bow and aimed it at the overwhelming force in front of me. A red arrow appeared, releasing so much heat that it burned away my the skin on my right arm. The pain was so intense, I nearly fell but managed to kept myself standing. 

Midway: *smirk* Don't worry, you don't need even need to...

Because you will die here...

Midway: *thoughts* We will finally meet again, my brothers

I released the arrow...

IWO JIMA'S WORLD

IWO JIMA'S POV

After telling the whole fleet to escape, I contacted Błyskawica and Haida through the Joint Tactical Network to tell them what I'm about to do.

Iwo: Błyskawica, Haida. I guess this is where we part ways