Chapter 8: Reunion

On the sea
No POV

They just left Hong Kong with orders to rendezvous with the fleet from Japan in the Miyako strait from there with their escorts will head to Iwo Jima. They were with Asashio, Arashi, and Amatsukaze.

???: "Hey, aren't we a little early?"

??? 1: "I know we are Rochester, but it's no good to be late. You know how Asians are."

Rochester: "Yeah but doesn't this remind you of 1950?"

Valley: "Yeah but we have none of our escorts with us this time."

Just then the Japanese transfers arrive.

Sendai: "Sorry for the wait had to get those two up."

Valley: "So the newest Japanese carriers are here."

Rochester: "Yeah."

We set sail for Iwo Jima, after a few minutes we arrived and reported to the office.

Office

Misaki: "So I take that every one got here safe and sound."

Sendai: "Yes, my name is Sendai."

Naka: "Naka-chan here." She's in her happy mood but not knowing respect she reasonably gets a chop on the head by Sendai.

Misaki: "It's fine Naka, besides I'm not the type who likes being too formal." Naka smiles and Sendai apologizes to her little sister.

Misaki: "Well then looks like we have all the Sendai's here."

Sendai: "So my little sis is here too?"

Misaki: "Yup she's out training, and you two are?"

Rochester: "Rochester on standby."

Valley: "Valley Forge reporting for duty."

Misaki: "Well then nice to meet you, oh I almost forgot I'm going to watch a movie you girls care to join?"

Valley: "No objections here." The rest nodded their heads, we head to the dorm where it'll be shown.

Dorm

Once we entered everyone was waiting for her, but before it starts, she introduces us to them. They consist of Asashio, Arashi, Amatsukaze, Kasumi, Akizuki, Suzutsuki, Yahagi, Sakawa, Suzuya, Kumano, Mutsu, with the other 2 out for training. Sendai on her phone whispering to herself.

Sendai: "I'm going to have to let my little sis know about this."

Valley whispering back: "Why is that?"

Sendai: "Because that's her, my guess she did not give her consent to be filmed along with that other woman."

Valley: "I see, then go ahead I won't stop you just promise me I won't feel the wrath of what's about to come." She nods her head, after some time she sent the message out.

At the same time as they were watching the movie
Jinstuu's POV

It's the usual day for the two of us training together, the two of us clashing mostly this resulted in us having to come down to one strike since we're evenly matched.

Iwo: "ああ、私は殴られました。" (Ahh, I've been beaten.)

Jinstuu: "ここであなたのためにそれをさせてください。" (Here let me do that for you.) I apply the colling pack on the spot that I scored, she felt that sting throughout her body.

Iwo: "フェイントについてすばやく学んでいるようです。" (Looks like you're learning quick about feints.)

Jintsuu: "ええ、結局のところ、私は最高のものから学んでいます。" (Yeah, after all, I'm learning from the best.)