Chapter 3: Bad Guys

"Hey! Get back here with my chocolate!" Error yelled as he chased Dust and killer around. Dust was laughing his arse off while Killer kept smiling.

"Only if ya can catch us!" Dust yelled back. About fifteen bars of chocolate in his arms. Killer had about fifty of the bars. Error growled and used his strings to tie them up. As strings went around their necks Two microphone devices came off their shirts. "Darnit. Busted." Dust muttered as he swayed slightly from where he was hanging by the strings.

"Uh oh." Killer said with a giggle. "We were caught crossy!" He said. Giving away the actual Skeleton who devised the plan to get the chocolate

"Shut up you idiot!" Dust hissed, whacking Killer with a loose string that he had grabbed in his mouth. "Cross will kill us!"

"Cross eh?" Error let them go. "Oh cross~ come here you Oreo fool." Error said and walked away, His eye socket twitching. Dust and Killer fell on their faces.

"Ow-" Dust muttered as he got up. "He's gonna kill him."

"RIP cross." Killer agreed as Dust helped him up.

"Let's go find Horror. See if he wants to go on a spree."

"Oooo~ sounds fun!" Killer said and followed Dust.

Nightmare growled. He was watching the cameras of his Huge 'castle' and seeing the others being complete idiots irked him. "Ace!" He barked and the Young skeleton appeared.

"Y-yes B-boss?" Ace asked with a stutter.

"I need you to get your brother and cross to team up and destroy an AU for me. I would go myself but I have more important matters here."

"Yes, B-boss," Ace said. Trying not to stutter. He disappeared out of the room for his brother and Cross.

As the boy left, Nightmare went back to watching the cameras. His hands clenched into fists as he fought another wave of positivity. It's been happening more recently. His stupid passive form trying to escape this goopy nightmare. Nightmare screwed his eyes shut in an attempt to fight off the huge headache he was about to have. "Ugh." Nightmare muttered and opened his eyes. He went back to staring at the cameras but His eyelights kept crossing and making everything blurry. He sighed and pressed the small intercom button that was attached to Reaper. "Reaps. I'm going to take a nap. make sure those idiots don't trash my castle."

"Got it boss." Reaper replied and Nightmare went offline. He shut off the cameras and left the computer room, as he walked down the hallway his tentacles snapped and wriggled around behind him. He heard a small splat and he turned his head around to look at the floor. A goop splat lay on the carpet and Nightmare groaned.

"Again? How many times am I gonna have to clean these damn carpets?" Nightmare muttered and Shapeshifted into a vacuum. (Embarrassing I know) Nightmare grumbled to himself as he sucked up the bit of goop and shapeshifted back into his normal form. As he walked through the empty halls and corridors, he found himself thinking about his brother, Dream. The scowl on his face softened as he thought about the times Dream would chase him and Nightmare had to hide behind the tree for protection... not that that had many good memories attached to it. Nightmare scowled again as he reached his bedroom. Slamming the door shut behind him. He took off his sweater and flopped on his bed. On the bed side table lay his crown. It was a simple shape with a crescent moon in the middle. Nightmare frowned at it, and picked it up. Too many positive memories hung to it. He used one of Error's strings that were holding up momentos from destroyed AU's to put the crown to the ceiling. As he stared at the items he thought about all those Au's. A spear from Underswap, A hat shaped like a spade from Deltarune. And many others, made up the items on the ceiling. As Nightmare slowly drifted off he thought of his own AU, and The Crescent Moon crown, dangling from the precipice of insanity.