5.Sorely Misshapen

Lights flickered in the meeting room, Many officers rushed through the halls, security to the entrance where the representatives could be found had increased noticeably. They wondered what was going on down there?

Meanwhile two Arachnichimp's weaved between each others flurry of blows; one back flipped kicked the other upwards where they latched onto the ceiling, then shooting a line of webbing from their tail catching the duplicates leg and yanking them into the ceiling where the slammed... but didn't stick

Spidermonkey: *ooh ooh* I get it...

The original proceeded to swing the fake Spidermonkey round below before throwing them into a wall with a chimp-like cry.

Spidermonkey: You can copy my look but not my abilities- Whoa!

Spidermonkey was yanked off of the ceiling towards the wall where they were caught in an arm lock as they attached to the new surface

Doppel Spidermonkey: Aww I've been figured out. Going head on isn't really my style but I can't pass this up, Think about it, not everyday people like you and me meet someone so... similar, ironic right haha *Tightens grip*.

Spidermonkey: *Ah ah* Deja voo?

The Spidermonkey drove his two lower elbows into his opponents sides and pushed off the wall. Before they hit the ground the other Spidermonkey seemed to unravel into a white silk like form entangling him and the Omnitrix on his chest as well with unexpected results.

Dopple Spidermonkey: Is this some kind of ability booster? That would explain-

Omnitrix: [Alert: Xeno-genetic lifeform detected. Countermeasure: Randomizer function activated]

*SLICE*

A heavy clash could be heard as both landed a breathable distance away from each other, now both sizing up their new forms; Diamond clad with shards protruding their back. The original had already formed a blade from their arm as a strand of silk like substance glistened, falling from above. The duplicate Petrosapien's eyes widened feeling their face... a portion of it had yet to form leaving a flowing streak of silk from their cheek upwards

Diamondhead: We might have less in common than you might think...

The Duplicate edged back...

Omnitrix: [Recalibrating...]

Ben transformed again now with eyes covering his torso and arms, but not the bat like ears over his face

EyeGuy: Hmm, at this point you're probably thinkin' 'Man Eye really messed up" -and you'd be right, Doppelganger.

EyeGuy's arm eyes glowed as he released a burst of optical energy to decommission his opponent. As he did the fake unravelled again with an eerie giggle expanding to miss their main body as the lights began to flicker and dark haze shrouded the inside of Doppel's hair encasing. It began to open it's nightmarish tangles; exposing a form no other had witnessed outside of myth as her voice grew shriek...

Dopple: *Grin* Nah, I can tell, You've got a nasty side to you too... we can cover ourselves in all the quirky features and shiny gleam we want to acceptable, But on the inside WE'RE-JUST-NOT!

Omnitrix: [Recalibrated: countermeasure complete]

*Flash*

Dopple: Ngh, what is-, t- that's not possible... that's n- not- Stay back, STAY BACK!

... ... ...

On the upper levels all manner of noises were echoing through the building even reaching the other floors, it was as if the lower level cell had released all criminal Liminal's held there... But no alarm was sounded, there couldn't have been a mass outbreak. All the Representatives and  higher ups were stuck in their seats; unable to identify the magnitude of the situation down stairs until a wave of silence hit and the cat girl representative spoke up.