8.Devil's In The Job Description

A warm light leaked into a suburban room, Ben snuggled into cosy sheets and the crook of a familiar girl's neck, her short black hair tickled. She stretched, turning over and latching onto Ben, intertwining her legs with his as she whispered into his ear fondly.

Julie : Mmmph, Ben...

Ben shakily exhaled in pleasure from this intimacy, despite feeling twinge of melancholy in the back of his sleepy mind.

Ben: Where...

Julie: Sssshhh...

Julie's breath made Ben's chest tightened sinking deeper into a helpless euphoria as she traced her lips round his ear before her tongue invaded it. Just as he was acclimating to the sensation, she playfully nibbled on his helix making him expose his neck in submission only for her to stop.

Ben: *Huff* Juuules...

... ... ...

Ben: JULIE!?

Ben's eyes shot open! He was in a dimly lit room, scattered with torn discarded clothes and the occasional firearm. He went to sit up but was caught; tangled in a zombie girl's messy sleeping position, a line of drool making its way from her still sleep gnawing  jaws to his ear.

Ben: UGHH- *Thud* -Man

Ben relaxed his body on the floor.

Ben: (Haven't thought about her in... a while.)

Zombina: Sngk- Huh? Mmmhey roomie... Y'know I said we could share the bed, right?

Ben: I can see why, do I look like a midnight snack or something?

Ben gestured to his ear from his position on the floor. Zombina leaned over on the side of her bed in her loose black tank top, holding her cheek in her palm in amusement, licking her lips at her... 'Snack'.

Zombina: Oh that one's the least of your problems...

Ben pulled the neck of his shirt exposing nibble marks scattered down the side of his neck and torso.

Ben: Are these gonna get infected..?

Zombina: Nhahahaha.

... ... ...

Ben: ANSWER THE QUESTION!

*MONSTERHQ cafeteria*

Ben and Zombina walk past tables of other MON agents like a Lizard woman and Oni to sit with Doppel and Manako.

Doppel: Hey Benji How'd sleeping with the corpse go.

Manako's face blew up with embarrassment and began playing with her breakfast.

Ben: Not a fan of how you put that, and...

Doppel: She tried to eat you huh?

Zombina: Agh, it's just some love bites...

Ben: You broke skin! -And not in a good way!

Zombina: *Mumble* I'll show you a good way...

Manako: S- Sorry, there aren't any other vacant rooms on the upper floors, but they're really only there for overnight work... I mean we don't actually live here full time.

Zombina: Speak for yourself, I'm just not allowed heavy artillery at my old place.

Doppel: Why would anybody need to know where I go or what I do when I'm not here?

Tio made her way over with a stacked plate of breakfast items, joining the rest of MON.

Tio: Heya!