Andy Robertson 🥰 Little Love

Put a little love on me
Niall Horan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Andy Robertson POV~

~Andy Robertson POV~

I sat alone at the flat I shared with my best friend y/n. She was out, going to meet up with her boyfriend. She loved him a lot but I always thought he was a dick. He's impolite, arrogant, self-obsessed, obnoxious; I could go on forever. I just didn't like him. Nothing could prepare me for what happened.

I heard the door to our flat open and someone walked in crying.

"Y/n? Is that you?" I went into the hallway and she was standing there balling her eyes out. "Oh my god y/n! What's the matter?"

"You were right Robbo. You were right the whole time. He is such a prick." I gave her a hug and she cried into my shoulder.

"Who's such a prick y/n?"

"Him. My now ex boyfriend. You knew. He cheated on me Rob."

"Oh y/n!" I gave her a tight hug whilst she kept crying. "It's okay. He was a piece of shit anyway."

"Maybe I'm just not meant for the world of love and relationships. Every time I date, something goes wrong."

"Maybe. Or maybe you just haven't found the right person to spend your time with yet."

"Let's just face it And. I'm never gonna find someone that loves me."

"What about me?" I couldn't believe what I said. She looked at me in disbelief.

"You love me?"

"Erm. I do okay. I just never told you cause I didn't want it to change us. I love what we are and I didn't wanna throw that away." She smiled softly at my words.

"That's why you never liked any of my relationships?"

"Yeah." I slightly grinned.

"And that's why you're always so jealous of the lads I dated?"

"Maybe." I grinned. "Would you like to go on a date with me then Miss y/l/n?"

"I'd love to Robbo!"

~Hope you enjoyed.~