Callum Hudson-Odoi 💔 Happier

Happier
Ed Sheeran

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~y/n's POV~

~y/n's POV~

Callum and I had been dating for 3 years. We lived together and everything was going amazingly. Until today.

"You slept with her!?" I asked as he returned from a so called "all"lads" holiday from Greece. There had been a girl from their hotel, who had been sleeping with him the whole time they were there.

"No! Of course I didn't y/nick/n!"

"Don't lie to me Cal!"

"Okay I did once. But I was drunk! I didn't mean to!"

"That's your own fault! You've been over there twice a year. Did you sleep with her every time?"

"NO!"

"STOP LYING TO ME!"

"Okay. You wanna know the truth. Fine. Every single time we went over to Greece, I slept in the same bed as her and I fucked her. Better? Is that what you wanted to hear!?"

I calmed myself down so I wouldn't completely freak out at him.

"I already knew the truth. Your mates have been keeping me in the loop the whole time. I just wanted to hear you say it out of your own mouth."

"My mates told you!?"

"YES! They seem to care about our relationship more than you do!" I yelled. I looked at him in disbelief. "What happened to us?"

"I don't know. One minute we were my favourite thing in the world..."

"The next I was just another girl who you wanted to fuck to make yourself feel better."

I walked to our bedroom and started packing my things. I didn't have much so it didn't take me too long. As I was finishing the last couple of pieces, Callum stood in the doorway, upset.

"What are you doing?" He asked softly.

"What does it look like?"

"You can't leave me y/n!" He said with a little more urgency.

"Can't it!? Give me one good reason why I should stay." I said venomously.

"Because I love you."

"No. No you don't. You like the idea of me. So stop lying to yourself. You can sleep with who you want now. No consequences." I picked up my stuff and walked to the door.

"I'm so sorry y/n!" He whimpered.

"It's okay Cal. I'll be out of your way now.  You can do what you want now. Just, please, promise me one thing."

"Of course y/n! Anything!"

"Don't do this to any other girls. Ever again. Goodbye Callum." I opened the door and left.

I closed the door quietly, locked it and put my key through the letterbox so he'd have it for someone else to use.

I couldn't believe my 3 years with Callum had come to an end. I couldn't ever forgive him for what he'd done but I knew I'd never forget him and I'd never stop loving him.

~No hate to Hudson-Odoi. Love him really~