Ben Chilwell 🥰 I'm Trying (TW ED)

Trying my best
Anson Seabra

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~y/n's POV~

You're Ben Chilwell's younger sister.

They'd been saying things about me all day long. I couldn't take the bullying anymore. I went home and tried acting as normal as possible.

"Y/n? I'm about to order food. Do you want anything?" I heard Ben call through from the living room. I remembered a few of the things the bullies had said.

"No thanks Chilly. I'm not hungry." He appeared in the corridor by my bedroom door and looked at me as if he didn't believe me.

"But I'm ordering your favourite?"

"I don't care! I don't want any!"

"It's leftover night. What do you want?"

"I said I don't want any. I told you already, I'm not hungry." My stomach growled loudly. Ben raised his eyebrows at me and came and sat next to me.

"Are you not hungry or do you just not wanna eat?"

"I don't wanna eat."

"Why not?"

"I just don't okay." I turned with my back to him and I heard him speak to me very softly.

"If you don't tell me what's wrong y/n, I can't do anything to help you." I took a big huff and looked back at him.

"I'm trying my best. I'm trying my best to be okay. I'm trying my best but everyday is so hard. And I'm holding my breath. I'm holding my breath till I can say all of the words I wanna say from my heart." I started tearing up.

"No don't cry! I hate it when you cry. Whose been making you feel like this?"

"It's the kids at school."

"What have they been saying y/nick/n?"

"They say that if I'm your sibling I should be a lot thinner so I'm appealing for people to look at, at events."

"Do they say anything else?"

"They ask 'how come only one sibling get all the talent?'."

"But you have so much talent!"

"Oh yeah!? Like what?

"You have the best singing voice I've ever heard in my life!"

"I wish Chilly."

"Do you not remember this video?"

"What video?" Chilly showed me a video of me singing.

"See! You're amazing!"

"Okay. My singings not too bad. Doesn't make me any thinner though."

"I think you look amazing the way you are. There are people out there who would kill to have their body look like yours!"

"Really?"

"Of course there is y/n. You're so beautiful, you don't even realise. Now. What do you want to order for dinner?"

"I'll have..."

~Hope you enjoyed~