Ben White 💔 Miss You

I miss you
Clean bandit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~y/n POV~

~y/n POV~

Ben and I had been dating for three months. From what I thought, everything was going well. There were always friends saying they'd seen him out places with other girls but I never believed them.

I had an incoming FaceTime call from my best friend.

"Y/n! You'll never believe this!" She looked panicked and sounded worried.

"What? What's going on? Are you alright?"

"I'm fine! I'm at a restaurant on my side of London and that man you're supposed to call your boyfriend is here with some girl I've never seen before in my life!"

"Turn the camera at him so I can see!"

"But y/n-"

"Just do it!"

My best friend hesitantly turned the camera to face him and I couldn't believe it. Everything everyone had been saying about him was true.

I hung up the phone and waited for Ben to come home. I heard the door open and I froze.

"Hey babe. I'm home!" He called to me.

"Where did you go?" I asked, sourly.

"Hey? Are you alright y/n? What's going on?"

"I know the truth. There's no need to pretend anymore!" He looked at me very confused.

"The truth about what?"

"About us! I know you're cheating on me!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"What? I- I don't know what to say. How did you find out?" I showed him a screenshot of my FaceTime call seeing him sitting with some girl.

"I have people in my life that are actually loyal to me. Unlike you!"

"Y/n. I'm really sorry-"

"No. You're sorry that you got caught. There's a big difference." I breathed heavily. "I never even stood a chance at all. Did I?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Why did I ever think we could be a thing? Why did I ever believe we could be something. You're a celebrity. You have it all. You have the money, the friends, coworkers. But most importantly there's so many people who love you like your family. But me? What did I ever have to offer? I grew up in the countryside, middle of nowhere, as an orphan. I had nothing. I still have nothing. I couldn't give you anything. I couldn't give you the world even if I died trying. I never had a chance. Did I?"

"Of course you did! I loved you. And I still do! I'm sorry. I made a massive mistake. I'm so so sorry-"

"No. Sorry just isn't a good enough excuse this time. I'm done with your lies. I'm done being second option. I'm done with all of this. I'm not doing this anymore. I can't."

"Are you breaking up with me y/n? You can't!"

"Oh but I can. Watch me. I can't do this anymore Ben. Now get your stuff and get out of my house." He looked at me in disbelief so I screamed at him extremely loudly. "NOW!"

He gathered his things and stood by the door. He carefully put his key on the side and spoke softly and tearfully to me.

"I'm so sorry y/n. For everything. You will always hold a special place in my heart. Forever and always. You are the best thing that ever happened to me and I'll never forget you. I'll miss you a lot. I love you."

I heard the door open and close again quietly. I couldn't help but break down into tears. What on Earth had I done? My first and only ever love was now out of my life. After the 3 most amazing months of my life. I knew I'd never forget Ben either but I also knew I'd never forgive him for what he did.

~🥺~