The Meeting

One morning two young boys woke up. One boy had white hair and a white sweater with black stripes. His name was luca. The other boy had black hair and black a hoodie with a white outline of a cat his name levi.

"Im bored levi" luca said.

"Not my problem why don't you go look for food" levi replied.

"ok" Luca mumbled before he walked away in search of food.

The thing is luca and levi are werepups which mean there baby werewolves and no one knew but then again they lived in a forest and no one lived there.

Luca went into the market and saw some fresh fruits and vegetables, working at the stand was an old lady, Luca, walked past the stand. The woman turned around and Luca grabbed a few apples and fled. Luca ran as fast as he could. He looked back to see if anyone was following him. He turned around and bumped into an orange haired girl.

"Hey watch it," the girl said, quite annoyed.

She had an orange dress with black spider webs printed on it and a pointy orange hat with a thin piece of mesh covering her eyes and a black plastic spider on spider web.

"Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" luca said.

"Hey these are apples from my grandma's fruit stand" the girl ask.

"Uhh if it was from the old lady then yes" luca replied as he picked up the apples.

"Where's your bag grandma always gives bags to her customers" the girl asked.

"Uhh I-I uhh" luca stutter.

"You're a thief aren't you?!" the girl yelled as she reached into the pocket of her dress and pulled out a stick.

"Return" the girl said she pointed the stick at the apples and an orange beam of light came out of the stick the apples started to float back to the stand.

"Wow how did you do that" luca asked.

"AHH A WITCH" everyone ran away from the market.

"Witch?" luca asked.

"Yep, I'm a witch." the girl sighed.

"Im charli by the way."

"Im luca."

Charli let out a big whistle and a broom flew out of the alleyway.

"See you later Luca your lucky I'm a good little witch but next time if I catch you stealing from anyone's stand again you won't be so lucky."

Charli jumped on her broom and flew away.

But how else do I get food? Luca thought.

Luca was walking out of town really hungry thinking about how he is going to get food without stealing or money. Luca is only 8 years old so he can't get a job. Suddenly a boy pulled Luca into an alley and pushed him on the wall .

"Hey kid, what are you doing here alone?" the boy yelled.

The boy had red hair and a red coat with a black shirt and a black cape. The boy smiled and he had sharp fangs stained pink. He looked about Levi's's age.

"I was looking for food," luca said nervously.

"Look boy, I'm also hungry so let's just get this over with" the red haired boy said quite annoyed.

"w-what do you mean" luca stuttered.

"I'm just going to say this now cause you'll be dead soon" the boy.

"if anyone is going to be dead it's you" luca replied .

"You're a human. I'm a vampire if I think I'll win this fight."