A Night To Remember

"Welcome to the tree house." Luca yelled in excitement as he came down the elevator.

"This is home base, light sleeps with Charli in her room, Sora is sleeping with Jaxx in his room ,and Dove will sleep in the attic bedroom." Alex said planting some orange roses.

"Honestly the other night the attic was empty and Jaxx slept in their. So we renovated it thinking of you." Charli said, walking past them with a box with yellow, white, and black flowers.

"Why are you planting flowers? if we're moving to a monster city you're not going to come back." Sora asked.

"Come, I'll show you." Charli said, passing the box to Luca.

Charli brought Sora Light and Dove into a hole.

"X-ray" Charli said, tapping the tip of her wand on the top of the tunnel the tunnel was see through.

"We're underneath the tree." Light said, very surprised.

"What's those orange cubes?" Dove asked.

"They are transport devices. We're using it to move the treehouse to our new home with a zombie named Zoom. He's the founder of the city so he has a huge mansion. He was my grandma's co-worker. She told me all about him. I'm so excited to meet him." Charli explained.

"Dinner," Jaxx said.

"Well let's go" Charli said as they walked dove and realized that monsters were smarter than she thought.

"A zombie can create a whole city, a witch can memorize thousands of spells, werewolves have incredible senses, a ghost can hold a solid form to blend into a human society and a vampire's are quick thinkers and helpful" dove thought.

"Charli do monsters have wars with other species of monsters like would vampires have a war against werewolves" dove asked.

"Nope well maybe way back but my grandmother said that said that their hasn't been a monster vs monster war in thousands of war the only war with monsters has been with dragons demons and the one going on now with humans this war is about 33 year old and in about in 6 days is the 34th year anniversary" Charli explained.

"Woah, that's upsetting," Sora said.

"My grandma said that my mom was born a couple days before the outbreak and 4 years ago the monster city was destroyed. It was the only place where the monster felt safe and hid for many years. That's where my parents and my dog died" Charli said, looking deep in thought.

Dove looked at Charli knowing that she's been through a lot and felt really bad about her

Everyone was at the table and very hungry.

"Time for the vampire special blood fruit salad and pork" jaxx anounoused.

"Blood fruit?" light wondered.

"Yeah the name might sound odd but it is very sweet and high in nutrition. It's a food source for vampires." luca explained shoving the salad in his mouth.

Dove sora and light all tried the salad.

"That's the best fruit ever," Light said.

"It tastes like candy," Sora said in delight.

"This is the best fruit ever," Dove said, putting another piece in her mouth.

After dinner charli dragged light to her room which had orange walls with purple paint splatters and white bunk beds.

"Light do you want the top bunk or bottom bunk" charli asked.

"I don't know what you want," Light asked.

"Ok I'll take to the top," Charli said, starting to climb the ladder.

"Oh hell nah i'm taking the top" Light said picking up charli and placing her behind him as he started to climb the ladder.

"But you asked me," Charli complained.

"And I wanted the one you want" Light responded already on the bed.

Meanwhile Sora and Jaxx were looking at what Charli did to Jaxx's room. There was a huge bed that had half blue sheets and half red. The wall was white had blue and red circles around the wall.

"Wait, we're sharing a bed," Sora asked.

"CHARLI I said a bunk bed not king XL" Jaxx yelled storming down the hall to the attic. Jaxx climbed the ladder into the attic. It was baby pink and spots of different shades of pink and a bit of white. There was a small bed and a bedside table with a pink dragon lamp on it and a chandler hung from a pole that went across the roof. There was a cute fluffy blanket on the bed and a fluffy carpet next to the bed.

"Woah this was a horror show last night" Jaxx said.

"It's amazing what 20 minutes and a wand can do," Charli said with a giggle.

Sora climbed up the ladder.

"So much pink," Sora said, spinning his head around the room.

"Well good night," Charli said, jumping down the ladder.

"Wait Charli" Jaxx yelled following behind.

"Hope you sleep well" Alex said leaving the attic with the others close behind.

The next morning Light woke up in the early morning right when the sun was rising on the horizon. He climbed down the ladder from his bunk. Charli wasn't there so he thought she went to the bathroom. Light left the bedroom and went to the balcony he saw a figure floating above the railing.

"Hello young man," the floating figure said.

Light walked closer to the figure. It was an old woman. She had a tint of a very light blue, her hair was blue and had devil horns. Her dress was whisked away making ripped like marks in her dress.

"Are you a ghost" Light asked

"Indeed I am but im also demon" the woman said

"Not only am I a demon ghost I your mother" she continued

"What that's impossible my mother died when i was 3" Light yelled

"No i've been alive this whole time your father hasn't told you the whole story starting with you not being an only child you have an older sister, but she was a ghost. Soon you came along and ever since then you've been the golden child and it wasn't until you were 3 when I found out that your father was abusing your sister so I took her and we left. We moved to a village nearby and lived a human life. since ghost can hold a human form we were living the best life possible your sister had friends I had a well paying job but about 4 years ago 1 of your sister's friend saw her whisk away at school the monster hunters showed up and now I don't know if she's dead or alive" the woman explained

"What's the name of my sister" Light asked

"Alex" Lights mother said