𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟱𝗧𝗛 | 𝗧𝗢𝗚𝗔 𝗛𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗞𝗢

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ DAY FIVE | TOGA HIMIKO

YANDERE TOGA HIMIKO X FEMALE READER

"A CRAZED OBSESSION."

IN WHICH, Toga finds her soulmate by accident and takes things to the next level.

REQUESTED BY, MagiberSok

WARNINGS, blood, mentions of killing, kidnapping, leg severing.

NOTE, I hope you enjoy it!

WORD COUNT, 1166

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Love is a funny thing, isn't it? It could be platonic love towards your pet, or maybe romantic love with your significant other. It makes people smile with joy, cry tears of sadness. even scream out in frustration.

That's what the Soulmate System was created for. Asystem where you would find the person fit for you perfectly no matter your sexuality, gender, etcetera. It was always pre-determined the second you were born. The way the soulmates found out they were made by each other was by seeing the type of tattoo you had on your cheek. Your tattoo was the shape of a blood tear.

Even then, it can still make people tip a little over the edge.

You sighed deeply as you poked lunch for the school day. It wasn't the most appetizing meal you could have but it was the only thing you could afford with your leftover pocket money. Popping the bag open, you sighed quietly and started eating.

Being born without a quirk always made everyone around you feel worthless. It was horrible seeing everyone around you manifesting their own quirk, how the children's eyes lit up with glee when they say their quirk for the first time. The way their parents would cheer for them.